Chapter 2: the last day of school

I just walked out of the counselors office, and I'm so happy to look up everything about this camp when I get home. Okay, calm yourself. After I got done with getting help on finding my "fat camp," I just couldnt help but be so happy for the whole day, and today is the last day of school! No more Justin. No more anyone!

Other than a few people laughing and whispering not so quietly about what happened last night. Oh well.. Can't stop them.. But I can show them next year how great I can be.

I was in my own little world thinking of how amazing it'll feel being pretty, but then no other then the one and only Justin had to cross my path. I look up to his tall figure, and he smirks down at me.

"Why?" Justin said in a tone of voice that I know isn't good.

"Why what?" I spat giving him the meanist death glare I could dig up, but he didnt seem to care.

"Why do you keep coming here? Nobody likes you. You're just a fat ugly," he smiled evily,"beast. Why cant you get that trough your fat head?!" I could feel the tears coming. I tried not to cry, but it was too late. I ran to the ladies room, and cried my eyes out. I was sick of this i'm sick of this life! I just want to be skinny and pretty and maybe nobody will make fun of me. I stood up and wiped my tears. "Im not going to be this girl anymore." I thought of that night...

"No, your better then this!" I told myself. Just smile, and it will soon be over. I only had one day left and then I could go home, and find averything about this camp. I wil be the girl I want. I will. I step out from the bathroom and walk to class avoiding eye contact with anyone.

Soon the bell rang and I step out from my seat and walked to the door. After I got out of that horrible classroom I walked down the hall still avoiding anyones eye contact and then I saw him again. Justin.

I bolted into the nearest classroom, and waited for him to walk by. Whoa, that was close I said to myself walking out of the classroom I hid in. Really it's like this boy is everywhere. I wish he would just.. I don't know drop off a cliff.

I stand there for a sec thinking of what I just said.. I need to chill. I walk to my next class and turn in the assignment that was due. I took my seat in the back. Personally I have a love hate relationship with the back. I'm not in anyone's way so they don't make fun of me which is great but all the.. "Cool kids" sit back here and they make fun of me anyways. So there's just no winning for me.

Then class ended again and it was "lunch" until we got to go onto our busses because of the early out. I grabbed some lunch, and turned to the doors so I could eat outside. I didn't feel so great about eating so I just threw it away and sat there thinking about everything and nothing at the same time.

School took for ever to get over. I swear time stopped a couple times. Gosh I felt like death came and took my soul, and to think I was in a good mood this morning.

Well at least it's over now. I walk down the hall. When I got to my locker, I took my bag and everything else that was mine in the locker. I headed for the bus. Avoiding any way I could possibly run into Justin.

After stepping on I saw we had a sub bus driver... This was going to be a long drive home.