What is this?

Sorry for the wait and all the 'no update' chapters. Sorry for the small amount of Ladynoir and Adrienette in the video above! Enjoy! Also thank you guys for the 100+ reads! I feel loved for the first time in my life! Also I am getting lazy so this is going to be in parts. Enjoy!

___________________________________

Your POV

'Another day...another Time at this torture prison in disguise with the name school.' you thought as your mom dropped you off at school.

"Ok sweetie be good! I'll see you after school!" Your mom told you.

"I see you during lunch remember?" you responded. "Yeah, but I'm gonna be in the back working. And remember your appointment!" your mom told you. "Ok fine bye!" You told her as she drove out the parking lot and towards the teachers parking lot.

You walked to the doors only to get bombarded with two hugs at the same time. "(Y/N)!!" yelled two voices. "Hey guys!" You yelled back.

Marinette and Alya let go of you just as Adrien walked up to you. "Hey, (y/n)!" he greeted. "Hey!" You responded as you walked up to him and put your elbow on his shoulder. "How ya doin'?" you asked casually. "I'm doin' fine. Thank for asking." he responded with a smile.

'Gods of Olympus, I love his smile.' you thought as you smiled back.

Adrien POV

'Man I love her smile' I thought as she smiled at me. Just when I was about to ask her how she was doing, the bell rang.

She gasped. "C'mon Adrien!" she yelled. She then grabbed my arm and started dragging me the halls to class. "H-hey! WHY are we running!?" I yelled. " Cause I want to talk to you about the local superheroes!" she responded while still running. I then realised that she was now holding my hand and my face went a bit pink.

' No bad Adrien. She's just a friend and nothing more. Plus, you met her a couple days ago. Slow down.' I thought.

We ran into the classroom and sat down at my desk. Nino was absent today so we can sit together. "So," she started. "How much can you tell me about these superheroes?" she asked. "Does anyone know they're who they are under the mask?"

"Um... No. No one knows who they are under the mask." I replied. She seemed abit disappointed about that but then smiled again and asked, "Ok then. Can you tell me about them?" I then explained how one day these superheroes just appeared and saved us from our first akuma attack and how they dedicated themselves to protecting Paris from the super villian, Hawkmoth. I told her their powers and their names and what their powers could do. As I was talking, I could see her eyes shining and sparkiling with excitement and I thought that looked adorable and so childlike.

When I was done with my little rant, she smiled really big and wrapped me in a hug which I gladly returned. "Thank you, Adrien!" she said.

"N-no problem." I stuttered. 'Dammit Adrien stop feeling this way.' She then let go and walked to her seat. I felt a little disappointed that she let go but quickly composed myself and got everything I needed got this class and took them out.

She then came back saying, "Ok, I looked outside and I didn't see Nino so we can probably sit together if that's fine with you."

She gave me her signature smile. I couldn't say no to that so I just blushed abit and said, "Y-yeah sure." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

Okay so like I said I'm getting tired and lazy and I got a notification that added my story to their reading list and I feel special! Thank you I will try to update! Nevermind not doing this is parts. I have some ideas since it's that time if year!
-
-
-
CHRISTMAS!!!!