Introduction and list of outtakes

Start from the beginning

List of Outtakes (in chronological order)

1. 'Because ice would melt'- Edward's POV of the fever scene. I know some of you were interested to read how Edward reacted when Carlisle suggested skin-on-skin contact. And now you'll know!

2. 'Punishment enough'- Rosalie's POV of the chapter 'Don't push me'. This outtake will begin from Jacob's phasing at the Cullen's, to when Jacob leaves and Carlisle is able to complete his 'lecture' of Rose. I imagine this will be quite a long outtake.

3. 'Falling apart'- Jake's POV from straight after the battle with the newborns, to Edward's returning to the room (after him leaving to talk to Jake's family outside) during Carlisle's POV in 'Trust me'.

4. 'My fault'- Edward's POV of the chapter 'Dead man walking'.

5. 'Jacob has imprinted...'- this outtake will be from multiple perspectives showing Edward, Jasper, Alice, and Emmett's reactions to Jake imprinting- exactly where were they when it happened, how they found out, and when Edward's siblings saw Ness for the first time (as I didn't really make this clear in 'Trust me').

6. 'She fell'- A little bit of drama occurs at the Cullens when Renesmee falls over whilst under Jacob's care. Everyone is fussing over her to make sure she is okay. Jacob is half panicking, half berating himself for being careless. Ironically, the little girl is the only one not panicking; she's fine, so her father steps in to calm the rest of their family before things get out of control. From Jacob's perspective.

7. 'The competition'- Bella is no longer a newborn, and Emmett insists on a Cullen vs Cullen competition (with some wolves and a half vampire on the side :)). Not sure whose perspective I will write this outtake from (if you have any preferences, let me know!). I'll keep you posted!

8. 'Almost letting the cat out'- Instances of when Alice, Emmett, Rose, Esme, Jasper, and Carlisle nearly said something about Jake imprinting on Ness before she knew about Jake's feelings for her.

9. 'How dare he?' - What Edward witnessed while Renesmee was dreaming. This will be far more detailed than in 'Trust me' as what Edward saw/what Ness dreamed will be described. I plan to do this tastefully, but I honestly will not be offended if you choose not to read this outtake due to its more explicit nature. Nevertheless, I thought some of you may be curious to know what Edward saw.

10. 'The unexpected team'- This particular outtake is dedicated to one of my amazing reviewers: ZenNoMai. They love Rosalie and Jacob, and was hoping I would write another friendship-like scene with the two of them (they loved the chapter 'Honesty' when Rosalie apologised to Jacob after being cruel to him in the chapter 'Don't push me').

So this outtake is for you (surprise!)!

Thank you for being such an amazing reviewer :)

This outtake will be from Rosalie's POV. I am quite excited about it because it is a side plot that I thought of after ZenNoMai asked whether I could create a Rose/Jake moment. This will not be a romantic outtake, but one of friendship and camaraderie. That is all I am going to say, as I want the details of the outtake to remain a surprise ;)

11. 'While we danced...'- This outtake will take place at the wedding reception. Again, there will be multiple perspectives, as each of the Cullens tells us what happened when they danced with either Ness or Jake.

12. 'The silent goodbye'- Edward's POV when he and Jake are saying goodbye during Jasper's POV in part III of the epilogue. This outtake has already been written.

13. 'The Talk'- this outtake was actually in the original epilogue (part III), but I decided to leave it out because I thought it was slightly out of Edward's character. But it was really fun to write, so I thought you guys might like to read it! This is the other outtake that has already been completed. It is from Edward's POV, and you can probably gather from the title what the conversation is about :P

14. 'Our little girl'- Bella's POV of what happened back at the Cullen's house after Ness and Jake left for their honeymoon.

15. 'Our home'- The moment when the Cullens and pack members show Jake and Ness through their new home. They will both be in for a shock! I plan to write this from Esme's perspective (as she is the only Cullen not to have a POV in 'Trust me').

So how do these sound? If there were any outtakes you were hoping to see, or any I promised you guys (but have forgotten), please let me know!

Thank you again for being such amazing readers! I promise to upload each outtake once I have finished writing it. Updates will probably be inconsistent though, but I will try to keep you updated as best I can.

Thank you for reading this introduction to 'From another point of view'!

I appreciate ALL of you SO, SO much!!!

I can't wait to read your reviews and suggestions :D