Introduction and list of outtakes

• Dedicated to To all my amazing readers; these outtakes are for you <3

Author's note:

WARNING: This introduction contains Spoilers from 'Trust me', and will not make sense to anyone who has not read it. Therefore, if you have not read or completed reading 'Trust me', I encourage you to stop reading this Introduction, and return to my profile where you can read the story these outtakes were drawn from.

But thank you so much for your interest in my outtakes! I hope you will return soon ;)

If you want to suggest an outtake you would like me to write, please send me a message outlining your idea, and I will tell you whether it is on my list or not. You never know, I might love your suggestion! :)

Copyright: The plot lines and dialogue depicted in this story are of my own creation, and are not to be copied/pasted onto other websites or used without my expressed written permission. Therefore, all rights to this story are my own (with much thanks to Stephenie for creating such a wonderful world), so please don't plagiarise my hard work :) Thank you!

From another point of view (outtakes from 'Trust me')

Introduction

Before you guys get too excited, just letting you know that this post is not an outtake, merely an introduction to the outtakes, as well as a list of all the outtakes I plan to write.

For those who have read 'Trust me', thank you for taking a look at the outtakes! I really hope I will be able to create some interesting alternative perspectives for you!

Please note that I have not written any of the listed outtakes (see below), except for two of the later ones. Given that I intend to upload outtakes in chronological order (in line with the events in 'Trust me'), it will be a while before I post up the first outtake (sorry!). But I thought I would take this opportunity now to inform you guys which outtakes I plan to write. This will also give you the opportunity to suggest any outtakes you would like to read before I post up the first outtake on the list (in case your idea occurs before my first outtake, in the chronological sense).

Now, in saying this, I unfortunately won't be able to make an outtake for everyone's suggestions. I will only take up an idea if I can think of an interesting 'twist' to it. Ie. There needs to be something substantially different about this new perspective compared to the one used in 'Trust me'. So I hope that seems fair???

There are thirteen outtakes I will definitely write (listed below), so there is room to write, say another two? But at the same time, I am perfectly happy to stick with these thirteen, but if you have any good ideas, please let me know, because I am writing these outtakes for you guys :)

Also, as a little side note: I am starting my masters degree in Clinical Psychology this year, so I will not have much time to write. So all I can guarantee is that all of the outtakes will be posted by the end of the year. I'm so sorry I cannot be more precise about the timing! I hope to have all of the outtakes done before this, but I have yet to start my degree so am not sure how busy I will be. I will keep you posted in that regard.

Thank you once again for being such amazing readers! I hope the following list of outtakes will excite you a little- or perhaps a lot? :D

Please review and let me know what you think!