Chapter 12

Walking into school Sam walked up to me. "hey bunny so do you wanna see that movie tonight"

"how about you go with Cassie and then fuck her afterward" I felt my lips twist into a deadly smile "I mean you seemed to have fun with her yesterday at the amusement park. Oh and by the way I bet you guys had a 3 way with the tiger didn't you" his face turns red with anger and I just turn and walk away going to my first class.

Sitting in my chair in the back of the class I watch people pass notes and whisper. I've heard my name and Sams a few times. I can't believe they don't have anything better to gossip about. The bell rings and we all leave the class. I walk to my locker and James is a few lockers down talking to some girls. I switch my books for the ones for my next class then glance over at James. I guess he felt me looking sense he looked up at me and flashed me one of his heart melting smiles. Well that doesn't work on me, it might have yesterday and this morning but now all it does is flood my body with anger. Returning his smile with a death glare I walk past him and to my next class.

Going through my first 4 classes was hell. Everyone is talking about what happened between Sam and I plus people are starting to spread rumors about James and i. All the girls keep giving me death glares and I've been hit a few times today. James seems to be hovering around me except when he's off doing his in school booty calls. I don't even know why he's doing this. Yesterday and this morning it was like we were a couple and now it's like I'm dead to him. I haven't seen Sam sense I blew up on him this morning.

"hello earth to Kayla" tina says while waving a French fry in my face.

"sorry I spaced out what were u saying" I take a bite of my burger. Today tina and I decided to leave school and eat at McDonald's sense I keep getting death glares and getting hit.

"I said how are you doing. These rumors are bad" she keeps snacking on her fries.

"I'm fine it's just like what happened after I got back from my accident. Plus only stupid people will believe the lies people have come up with to start drama" I finish my burger and start eating my fries.

"so are you going to tell me what happened after the race"

"yeah I guess there isn't much to tell..." I decided to tell her every little detail of what happened from when we were getting chased by the cops all the way up to this morning.

"wow I never knew james had a soft, caring, and kid like side to him" she finishes her food and sips on her drink.

"me either but it was so much fun and I was happy well except for the nightmare and the Sam and Cassie thing" I start eating my M&M Mc flurry.

"I wonder why he changed so much when you guys got to school today"

"it's easy tina he's embarrassed to be seen around me let alone talk to me. Remember people say I'm the shy nerd that nobody messes with because of my past of violence and being a slut"

"but it's not true"

"yes but idiots want to believe what they want to believe even if it messes up somebody's life"

"that's true" she looks at her watch "seeing as we decided to skip 5th period do u just wanna skip 6th too"

"yeah I need time away from all those people"

~~several hours later~~
Tina and I come stumbling in the door. The left overs of our dinner in the bag hanging from Tina's arm while I carry in the rest of the bags. Tina and I decided to go to Walmart after dinner and get a lot of junk food and movies along with some art supplies I was running out of.

"hey why don't u put the food and movies out while I put everything else away* I yell from the kitchen.

"yeah ok" I hear the rustling of bags and I run up to my room to put my things away.