chapter 8

I go back over to the girls "Sam, Josh, Tyler, and Logan are coming so Tina let's go do you guys have a ride"

"Yeah" one of them answers

"ok come on T let's go" we walk out to my car and I drive home getting us there safely. A few minutes later the girl show up and Tina introduces them to me.

"this is Megan and brook" Megan had strawberry blond hair with hazel eyes and Brook had chestnut brown hair with light brown eyes.

"nice to meet you" I pause "now who's ready to drink"

"we are" the 3 of them say happily.

A few minutes later we are sitting in the living room talking and taking shots. Then someone knocks on the door. "I've got it" I say and run to the door almost tripping over my feet. when I open the door I see the boys. "hey come in" I smile leading them to the living room. I sit down on the couch as Sam sits on one side of me and Josh sits on the other also sitting next to Tina. Tyler and Logan sit next to Megan and Brook. Tyler puts his arm around Brook as Logan puts his arm around Megan. Sam and Josh try to do the same to Tina and I but we shrug off their arms so they move them to rest on the couch behind us.

"so what are we going to do" Sam asks while looking at me.

"we could play truth or dare" I suggest and the girls all say yes. "what about you boys" I ask

"we'll play so there's an even amount of boys and girls" Sam answers

"ok are we doing teams"

"let's do individual it will be more fun that way" josh says a little excitement visible in his voice.

"OK who starts" I ask wondering who they will pick. After a few minutes and whispering they answer "how about you" they all say together.

sighing "OK fine Megan truth or dare"

"dare" she says smiling

"I dare you to make out with Logan"I say while smiling as she goes ghost white and looks over at him. He smiles and looks at her putting his hand under her chin making her look at him better then he kisses her. Yep he's a romantic one all right.

"OK Kayla truth or dare" I think for a moment and then decide to take a risk.

"dare" I say and that makes her smile. Crap what did I just do.

"I dare you to take off Sam shirt and then sit in his lap letting him put his arm around you" she smirks when I stare at her in shock as anger burns through me. Karma is a bitch and I was right I regret saying dare. I stand up in front of Sam and motion for him to sit up. He does and I grab the bottom of his shirt pulling it up and off him. Oh my...That six pack is so sexy and it fits him perfectly. I set his shirt down where I was just sitting beside him and sit in his lap putting my arm on his shoulder as he snakes his arm around my waist. "OK Tyler truth or dare"he doesn't waste any time answering.

"dare" he says with a smirk.

"ok I dare u to kiss Brook" as I say that his smirk grows a little bigger. He looks at Brook who is already looking at him and kisses her. They don't pull away for at least a few minutes and when they do she's blushing.