chapter 7

I've been at this party of a while now and I'm drunk. As soon as I got here after my encounter with James I went straight to the kitchen and had a few shots of vodka before taking a cup of Jack Daniels and walking out. Currently I'm dancing with a guy. His name is Jacob he stands 6ft tall and he's a brunette with eyes I've never seen before just like James. Wow I need to get him off my mind he's the reason I'm here in the first place. Jacobs eyes are hazel around the iris and blue beyond that. Finally the song then ends and I'm thirsty so I look at my cup and it's empty.

"hey wanna go grab a drink" I say over the music so he can here me.

"yeah let's go" he takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen. When we get there he hands me a drink and we start talking. "this is a nice place isn't it" he says before he takes a drink.

"I don't know I haven't gotten a chance to look at the house. I just showed up here to get my mind off things" I admit and then take a drink. When I take a drink the strength of it burns my throat lightly and puts tingles in my stomach.

"I'll show you around this is my place anyways" he looks at me smiling and I smile back.

"yeah sure" he leads me out of the kitchen and to the stairs.

"let's start up stairs away from the loud music and drunk people"

"ok" smiling I walk up the stairs with him.

JAMES'S P.O.V

I see kayla dancing with Jacob. I didn't take her as a party girl. Just then she passes me with Jacob pulling her to the kitchen. When I see her disappear behind the door I turn to Sam.

"hey dude Jacob just took some girl into the kitchen"

"it's probably the girl he's going to get laid with" he says brushing off my statement.

"well do you want to know who the girl is" I ask knowing he'll freak out.

"no not really" he says

"ok then I won't let u know it was pretty girl"

"what" his eyes pop out of his head and he starts freaking out making me smirk. "where are they"

I look around and see them reach the top of the stairs. It makes me smirk when I see kayla wobble a little bit. "she just went up the stairs" As soon as I finish my sentence Sam makes a mad dash after her. Wow he must really like her or wants to play with her like other girls. He never did like it when guys jumped in and ruined his game.

SAM'S P.O.V

I take the stairs 2 at a time rushing to find her. Jacob knew I was after her and he just had to try. Well I'm stepping up my game. I walk to his room and here Kayla's voice along with his but I can't make out what they are saying. I then press my ear up to the door and I'm able to make out they they are saying.

"Jacob no I don't want to please stop and get off" I can tell that she is scared and I wait for what Jacob will say.

"oh come on" he persists and I barge in seeing him pinning her down and kissing her forcefully. I pull him off and kayla waists no time getting up and running off.

"wow dude what are u doing" Jacob says gaining his balance.

"stay away from kayla" I threaten

"no"

"don't let me catch you around her ever again"

"you can't stop me"obviously he can't hear. I hit him and he falls to the ground. Smirking I walk out after kayla.

KAYLA'S P.O.V

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. On my way I saw James kissing Cassie. Of corse it's always the slut. Standing in the kitchen I take a few shots and grab a cup before walking out. When I walk out Cassie is waiting for me and when she sees me she puts up her hand hitting my drink and making me spill it on myself. I quickly down what is left and set the cup down.

"you wanna fight me go ahead no one is here to stop me from beating the crap out of you"i stare at her intensely "oh what the 'big bad slut' won't fight me is she worried her hair or nails will get messed up" she tries a surprise attack but I move to the side and smack the back of her head. "gotta be better than that bimbo my 2 year old cousin is better" she goes to hit me but I knock her hand down like I'm swatting at a fly.

She grabs my hair and tries pulling on it but it doesn't hurt right now just pulls my hand back. That's gunna hurt in the morning. I turn grabbing her by the throat and pushing her up again the wall her feet no longer touching the floor. "if you ever mess with me again I won't be nice and I won't stop till I see blood and you don't get up" I drop her and walk back into the kitchen.

I take 4 more shots and grab another cup. When I walk out I see people having a good time and James staring at me. I smirk at him and take a drink before walking to the dance floor. I start dancing with a guy and someone puts there hands on my hips. Then they start dancing with me which makes the other guy walk off. I keep dancing not caring who it is but eventually I get curious and turn around looking up to see the one person I didn't want to see James. He's staring down at me with a smirk and I can't help but look back into his amazing blue eyes that are light blue with a dark blue out line. His eyes complimenting his features and jet black hair. His muscles easily being shown off by his tight black shirt. He's so sexy I could just melt for him.....wait what am I saying I hate this guy. I walk off not wanting to be around him and go searching for Tina. I find her a few minutes later dancing with a few of her friends. "come on let's go home" I say over the music.

"but it's fun I wanna stay" she wines but I stand my ground.

"I know but we have to go and I'll drag you out if I have to"

"no jut come back for me later"

"how about we head back to my house with a few friends and drink there"

"fine I'm taking these guys who are u taking"

"um I can probably get 4 of the 5 most wanted to come. I don't think James would want to come he'll probably come home later"

"ok cool"

I walk off in search of the guys. I see them all standing against the wall with a girl. Josh, Tyler, and Logan are making out with their girl but Sam is just talking. I walk over to Sam and tap on his shoulder. He stops talking to the girl causing her to glare at me. "hey I need to talk to you for a sec" he looks me up and down then shakes his head yes. I roll my eyes and look at the girl "ok beat it blondie go suck face with someone I think James is free" she walk away after staring at me for a little wile. I turn and look at Sam "ok I was wondering if you, Josh, Tyler, and Logan would like to come back to my place with a few of my friends"

"why would we do that?"

"fine decline my drunk friends and I who all but one girl and I are easy to get for your catch of the night" I know it's mean to say that about Tina's friends but I don't really like them. I turn to walk away and Sam speaks up.

"fine well be there"

"just the 4 of you"

"just the 4 of us"

I smile then add "and thanks for the whole Jacob thing" I kiss his cheek and walk off.

"no problem" he calls off to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd like to thank jordan5190 for helping me with this chapter. When I first wrote the chapter it was short so I asked for help and she gave me a wonderful suggestion. If it wasn't for her the chapter would have been about 4 pages.

I also just wanna say I'm against rape. It happened to my mom and me. It's really scary. So if it has happened to u I'm so sorry and he or she should pay for what they did. Always fight and also tell people my mom told her guy best friend and he went out and beat up the guy. That same guy did the same for me and even got respect for a guy I was hanging around at the time because he helped beat up the guy. There are good people, hope, and love so never give up.

thanks love u all,
kayla