chapter 6

Tina and I have been at this party for 3 1/2 hours before I decide to look at my phone seeing it's 8:30. I look up from my phone and begin searching for Tina. When I see her she's talking with some friends and I walk over.

"come on let's go I have to go home for a few minutes" I say over the loud music.

"ok let's go" she looks back over at the girls "I'll be back later bye" we walk to the car and get in. When I look at the clock it's 3:35 and I start the car then drive off. When we get there it's 8:55 and I turn off the car leaving the keys in the ignition.

"wait in the car I'll be back soon" I get out and walk into the house. As soon as I sit down the door bell rings. Great here we go. My mom answers the door.

"Hello James I hope you didn't have trouble finding the house" she says

"nope not at all" I could practically hear the smirk from here

"girls come here" my mom calls. I sigh and as I stand up Mj comes running down the stairs. By the time she gets to the door I'm leaning against the wall at the back of the hallway watching my mom. "James this is my youngest daughter Mary Jane but we all call her mj" she motions to my sister.

"hello nice to see you again" he looks her up and down seeing she has changed into a mini skirt and a revealing top. Gosh she's just like me and knows how to get attention in a positive way.

"and this is my oldest daughter kayla" she motions to me and when she sees what I'm wearing anger flushes over her face. When I look over a James he's smirking at me and I reply with a glare.

"I'm going back out with some friends when I'm finished here" I say smiling while looking at my mom.

"fine" she sighs "kayla show him to his room" I stand up straight an walk to the stares hearing him follow. I stop when I reach the stairs and wait till I see him before going up. I can feel his eyes burning holes into me which just feeds my anger. When I'm standing next to his door I stop and turn looking at him.

"this is your room mine is across the hall and the bathroom is the first door on the left" He walks over to me getting close before walking into his room and closing the door behind him. Rolling my eyes I go to my room and put on chapstick. I forgot to do that earlier before I went to the party. Shoving the chapstick in my pocket I open the door and see James standing there.

"can I help you" I say looking up at him while boredom and irritation are able to be heard in my voice. Without talking he walks into my room. I back up trying to put distance between us but he keep moving closer till I hit a wall and he's close enough to almost touch me. Then he wraps his arm around my waist and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"where are you going" he says his British accent visible and his voice sending chills through my body. He then kisses my neck.

"Out with friends" anger burns through me from earlier "and look just because your living with me and that were stuck here alone for a month doesn't mean you get to know everything" he looks into my eyes and I glare at him

"You talk back and you are big I like it" my blood stars boiling

"ok I'll make this plain and simple captain horny pants I don't care what you think I don't care what you do just stay away from my family and I and we're good"

"and what if I don't"

"You won't like what happens" I push him off me and walk off feeling him glare at me. I go back out to my car and get in. He tried to tease me hah looks like that failed. Smiling I start the car and drive back to the party while singing along with Tina and the radio.