chapter 2

We all file out of my car and Mj walks over to her group of populars leaving Tina and I standing by my car talking. After standing around for a few minutes we walk to our locker and keep talking on the way. When we get there I open the locker and grab my math books from the top as Tina grabs her math books from the bottom. We both share a locker because we have all but our last 2 classes together and were best friends. After I close the locker door the bell goes off and we walk to class. I take the back seat next to the window and she takes the one in front of me. Tina and I don't bother to open our books because we are already ahead in this lesson. Then the teacher walks in "ok class settle down and open your books to page 110" she says as she stands in front of the class. When she starts teaching I zone out till I hear the bell go off. Without even noticing all my classes are like that till lunch.

Durning lunch Tina and I talk about our classes and all the new drama. When she's talking about all the new drama she's moving her hands to demonstrate and using funny voices causing me to laugh and her to laugh with me like we always do at all the drama. When we finish eating we get up and dispose the remains of our lunches and keep talking as Cassie walks up to us. She's the slut of high school and totally fake. She's glaring at me intently and I smile a genuine smile. "yes Cassie is there anything you would like"

"get out of my way looser" she throws her tray of food at me "ops sorry now u look a hole lot better fat ass"

I clench my jaw shut and make fists at my sides. When Tina notices I'm about to hit her she whispers to me telling me to calm down and walk away.

"yeah listen to your slut of a friend" I snapped and went to hit her but before I could tina grabs my arm and drags me away.

We walked to our locker and I grabbed my duffle bag with a change of cloths in it. Then I walked to the bathroom leaving Tina standing there. I quickly washed up and rinsed out my hair putting it in a bun so it didn't get dirty again. I then walk into the stall and see that all I have are my mid thigh faded blue shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank top. I quickly change and let down my hair letting it fall into wet curls. When I finished cleaning off my shoes I walk out of the bathroom just in time to hear the bell go off. Rushing to my locker I put the duffel bag back into it and grab my books almost running to class. I walk in the class getting stairs and a few whistles before I sit down in my chair. Class goes on and a few guys keep looking my way then I notice they are part of the 5 most wanted as people call them. The 5 most wanted were Josh, Sam, Tyler, Logan, and James. They were the bad boys and I had all but James in this class. Josh kept looking at my with his stormy grey eyes and his brown hair hanging lowly to them. Sam also kept staring at me and he had sea green eyes that complimented his dirty blond hair. I would occasionally catch Tyler and Logan looking at me too. Tyler had dark brown almost black hair complemented by his baby blue eyes and Logan had blonde hair with deep green eyes. I couldn't wait for class to end and as if my wish was granted the bell rung. I quickly gathered my books and was the first person out of class.