chapter 11

I go through my first 3 classes as normal as possible. Everyone is watching me and talking about me. It's kind of freaking me out. I haven't had this much attention sense before I left softmore year. Before I left I was one of the popular girls in school and I don't know why. I was super nice to people and I guess I could be considered pretty but I had my edges and flaws.

It's lunch now and I'm currently standing in line with Tina to get our lunches. "so are you and Sam a thing now?" she asks while grabbing two pieces of pizza. For a small skinny girl she eats a lot.

"No he just took me to school this morning" I grab a small salad and a cheese burger with fries.

"Well Sam has people believing you guys are together" she grabs a milk and pays for her food.

"A lot of them believe that because I'd actually date him" I grab a die coke and pay for my lunch.

"Really I thought you always hated them all" we start walking to our table.

"Well I hate some of them and by some of them I mean only James. The others I like."

She laughs as we sit down "You've always hated him the most"

"well he's the worst out of all of them. Plus we used to know each other"

"Really what happened how come you guys aren't close anymore"

"That's a story for another time" strong arms wrap around my waist and a soft kiss lands on my neck "Hey Sam"

"Hi bunny" Sam, Josh, Tyler, and Logan sit down at the table with us. Josh sits next to Tina and steals a bite of her pizza while she glares at him and rants about how he owes her another piece of pizza before she takes the pizza back and finishes eating it. Tyler and Logan start eating their food that is a mile high on their plates and Sam snacks on my fries.

"So people think we're dating. Did you start the rumors" I take a bit out of my burger and Sam looks at me.

"No but do you want to make the rumors true" He takes my burger and takes a huge bite of it.

"Is that your way of asking me out" I let him have the burger and start eating my salad.

"Yes" he says as he finishes the last bite of the burger.

"Hmm let me think about it" I smile at his expression from being turned down.

"well how about we talk about it tonight after a movie"

"Sure ok"The lunch bell rings and we all get up and put our food in the trash bin. Sam takes me to my next class and kisses me before walking off. Class flys by like usual and before long the bell goes off. After putting everything in my bag I walk to my next class. I have this class was Sam, Josh, Tyler, and Logan.

Sam sits next to me in class and it seems as if this class is taking hours. After a while the class ends and Sam takes me to my next class. Great I have this class with James. Walking into class after saying bye to Sam I scan the seats and can't find James. Thank The Lord he isn't here. I sit in my seat and get comfy. Class starts and James still hasn't showed up. He probably ditched. Class goes by fast and soon the bell rings. Walking to my locker I notice Sam leaning against it with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey bunny are you ready to go home"

"Yeah" quickly shoving my books back into my locker and placing my bag over my shoulder I close and lock the locker.

"So I'll pick you up at 8"

"Ok sounds great" a huge smile takes over ad he slings his arm over my shoulders and takes me out to his car.