chapter 10

kayla P.O.V

My music is playing loudly as I work on Mj's car. I just finished cleaning off the engine when my stomach grumbles. I'll cook breakfast soon just after I finish putting together the engine.

I'm almost done I just have to put a few more bolts on when I finish getting the pistons in. The pistons slip right in and I hear shuffling behind me. It must be the music because my mom, sis, and friends know not to disturb me when I'm working. I finish with the engine and grab a rag to wipe the oil off of my hands. I look at the clock and it says 7 AM. I still have time I could put the engine back in the car. I hook the engine back up to the holder and push it to the car with no problem. I grab my tray and walk over to my tool box and grab the tools ill need. I set the tray down and lower the engine down into the car. I hear the shuffling again but I brush it off and sing as I put the engine in. I'm almost done I just have to tighten one more thing. I reach into the tray but I can't find the tool. I look around to see if I missed placed it. Someone behind me clears their throat and I remember that James is here. I turn around to face him.

"Give it back James"

"Give what back"

"Don't play stupid or innocent with me and give it back"

Anger flashes in his eyes "Fine" he tosses me the tool and walks off.

"James" I yell at him and he doesn't answer. I quickly finish tightening the engine and put everything away. I grab my rag and wipe off my hands then jog inside. "James" I call again and get no answer so I wash my hands and look around for him. "James" I knock on his door.

"What" he says bitterly

"Can I talk to you please"

"No go away"

"James ple-" he cut me off by ripping the door open.

"I said no do you fucking know what that means"

Anger fills me and I take a deep breath "I just wanted to say thank you for last night"

"Nothing happened now get out of my way you fat ugly slut" he pushes past me and slams his bedroom door.

I run down the stares and out the door. When I close the door and turn around I run into something hard. When I look up I see Sam.

"Hey are you ready to go beautiful" he smiles down at me.

"Yeah I just have to do something real quick" I smile and walk over to the garage and close it after grabbing my keys. "Ok I'm ready"

"Great" he leads me to his candy apple red sports car. I get in smiling while checking out the car. He looks over at me "You like her?"

"Yeah she's beautiful" I smile at him and out of the corner of my eye I see James looking at me. "Can we please leave now I'd love to see how she rides"

"ok" he starts up the car and she roars to life. I smile bigger and he takes off. A few minutes later he pulls up at the school. We sit there for a second before getting out.

"That was amazing" I say while smiling and jumping a little.

"Ok bunny calm down" he slings his arm over my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

"Ok" we walk into the school and everyone is staring at me. Some are even whispering and motioning to me. I just ignore them all and we stop at my locker.

"I'll see you at lunch"

"Ok I'll see you then" he smiles and then kisses me. I stand there shocked for a few seconds before kissing him back and moving my lips in sink with his. As we kiss he puts his hands on my hips and I put my hands on the back of his neck. After what felt like hours he pulls back and rests his forehead on mine.

"I can't wait till lunch"

"Me too" I smile and my cheeks are flushed

"buy bunny" He gives me a quick peck on the lips then walks off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry it's taken me a while to write a new chapter. I had writers block and I couldn't find or make the time to work on it. But today with the luck of all the snow we had I had time to finishes it. I know it's not much but probably sometime later today I'll wright the next chapter and it will be longer.

sorry I love u all,
kayla