chapter 4

I walk out to my car when school is over and Tina and Mj aren't there yet so I wait. After a few minutes Tina comes rushing out looking angry and and little beaten up.

"hey what's up what happened" I say concerned.

" I got into a fight with Cassie after I made you leave and I won then I got into a fight with James and he won" anger clearly visible in her voice.

"well where's Mj we can't leave without her"

"last time I saw her she was sucking face with James"anger burns through me in seconds "oh she's over there now" I look over to where she pointed and see James with his arm draped over Mj shoulders. I quickly pull out my phone and text her.

K- get over here now we have to go mom needs to talk to us and if I have to walk over there I will make a seen, embarrass u, then satin comes out at home

I watch her pull out her phone and read it then look over at me scared. I see her say something to James and him kiss her while going for her phone. He grabs it and reads it. As he's looking around I talk to Tina to make it look like I didn't send it. He spots me anyway and I can tell he knows it's me. Oh No Crap!!!! He's walking over here. Be cool keep satin contained don't hit him remember your cover your the good girl.

"was this you" he holds up Mj's phone as she takes it back then climbs into the car with tina and she starts it for me.

"so when do we meet for the project" I say trying to change the subject

"I'll come get you" he smirks "don't be sending my girl those messages"

"look she's my sister I'll do as I please and she's not your girl"

He clenches his jaw "I'd be careful with what you say that will get you hurt"

"by who Josh, Sam, Tyler, or Logan yeah I don't think so and stay away from my sister she's not one of your toys" I say and the boys walk up. Just before he hits me Sam catches his arm.

"don't hit her James it will be bad for you" the rest of the boys stand between us. "she's pretty girl from history" James storms off after glaring at me and I look at the boys "I'm sorry about him pretty girl he has a temper"

"it's cool and I have a name it's kayla" They all stand before staring at me smirking and I look at them. Sam is fit probably has a 6 pack and he's taller than me about 6'5 maybe. He's a little shorter than James and he's 6'6. Josh he's also fit and he looks 6'3 defiantly the shortest of the group. Tyler looks like he could be 6'4 along with Logan and they are slightly less muscular than Sam and Josh. They all smirk more and I guess I've been staring a bit to long.

"hey I'm Sam by the way"

"yeah I know your the star football player" he smiles

"hey I'm josh"

"yeah your the star basketball player who doesn't know u or Sam"

"I'm Logan" he grabs my hand and kisses the top.

"I'm guessing your the romantic one of the group"

"yes gorgeous correct"

"um Tyler"

"the hater of the group"

"not for everything sexy"

"seriously" They all look at me taken aback. "don't compliment me I'm not sleeping with any of you and Josh thanks I don't get one from you"

"I'm sorry beautiful" he smiles

"I guess I spoke to soon I'm leaving now" I go to the car door.

"this is your ride sick" they all say at the same time.

"thanks she's a beauty isn't she"

"yep just like you" josh says winking and I sigh.

"if you don't move I'll hit you with my car" I say smiling

"fine" they say putting there hands up and smirking

"just one thing" Sam says coming up to me trapping me between the car and him. Then he kisses me and walks off smirking. Josh, Tyler, and Logan do the same thing leaving me standing there stunned for a little the I get into the car.

" you just kisses 4 of the 5 most wanted kayla" tina says staring at me

"I'm not happy about it so be quiet they are all like James"

" you must be kidding kayla you just got every girls dream and that is to kiss one or more if the 5 wanted" mj pipes up

"if you keep talking your walking" I pull out and drop off tina.

"hey are u going to the party" she asks

"no you know I don't do that anymore"

"ok well call me if you change your mind"

"ok" I smile and drive home. There's no way I'm going to that party.