chapter 9 KAYLA'S P.O.V

Please look up the song and listen to it. It fits this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~
I'm standing on the living room my dad has a belt in his hand."you will do as I say you will fight, you will race, and you will be my slut" he says in a demanding voice. I cry feeling all the cuts, whips, and lashes buring that cover my body.

"no dad please no" He keeps hitting me and I scream. I keep screaming and crying my vision fading at the edges as he keeps hitting me. I soon fall but he keeps hitting and kicking me not stopping till I'm almost dead. Then everything goes black. I feel arms grab me and wrap around me. I shoot up in bed screaming tears streaming down my cheeks.

The arms wrapped around me pull me into a warm chest. I keep crying into the persons chest not caring who they are. "it's ok sleep I'll stay here with you" the figure says. They lay down pulling me with them. I just curl up to them and their warmth, their arms around me, and the feeling they've done this before makes me feel safe. I can hear there heart beat and I calm down soon I feel sleep come over me and I don't fight it.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to my alarm going off. Groaning I stretch my arm out and hit the button turning it off. Sighing I try and get up but I'm pulled back into a warm chest. I carefully roll over and see James. As quickly as I woke up the events of last night come back. He didn't lie he didn't leave. Smiling I look at him a little longer taking in how he looks so innocent. I carefully remove his arm and stand up. Quickly I pick out my cloths and do my morning routine. When I look in the mirror I don't recognize myself. I look alive my eyes are shining and full of life, I don't look tired or dead, a real smile stretched across my face. I'm wearing blue skinny jeans, black vans, black cut off gloves, a black shirt that has a cut up back showing my blue tank top, black leather jacket, with a blue and black checkered bracelet. I straighten my hair and put on some chapstick. I go back to my room and James is gone. A pain of sadness fills me and I don't know why. I quickly grab my bag and keys while smiling and walk down stares.

~~~~~~
I know this is short and i'm sorry. I know I haven't updated in a wile it's just haven't had time. Another thing is I'm going to let u guys vote. If u want me to post this chapter in James P.O.V please tell me through the comments. You can also comment any time u want and tell me what u think or if u have any ideas u would think are good for the book.

thanks love u all,
kayla