chapter 3

(a picture of James above)

I walked to my locker and opened it switching my history books for my English books. Then I pulled out my phone and I stood by my locker texting tina.

K-you won't believe what just happened

T-what :)

K- I caught Josh, Sam, Tyler, and Logan staring at me in history

T- eww that's so gross those whores need to keep there eyes off of u

K- I know right I was so uncomfortable well time to head to class bye love u see u after school

T- bye love u too seen you then

I shoved my phone in my pocket and close my locker. Then I walked to my next class, English. I love English it's one of my favorite classes along with math and sometimes p.e. As I walked in I smiled and sat at my table. YES!!! the one class where I sit alone.

Our teacher Mrs. Williams walked in a started talking. " you will be doing an essay about your partner this has to be over 300 words and 3 pages long. This assignment is do this Friday giving u 4 days to compleat it. Your partners will be..." before she could finish the head bad boy walked in "James what are you doing here you don't have this class" she says in an almost bored tone.

"i do now Mrs. B gave my a transfer to your class" he says smirking. What Mrs. B was the nicest teacher in the school she barley was mean to us kids I wonder what he did to deserve this.

"ok" she sighs "seeing how we only have one seat left you'll have to sit with Ms. Rock" she says and I shot up in my seat.

"what Mrs. Williams no" everyone looks at me and I sink in my chair blushing. James just walks over any smirks as he takes his seat.

"sorry there is nothing I can do about it" I sigh and sink down further into my seat as she continues. "As I was saying you'll be doing an essay on your partner it has to be over 300 words and 3 pages long. This paper is due this Friday. Your partner is the person your sitting with" A few girls squealed wail others grumbled. All the guys did was smirk or smiles, I had a totally different feeling. I felt like my eyes have popped out of my head. What!!! I have to spend more time with this thing. Great and I though school was hell enough and now it just got way worse.