Chapter 15: Distance

"Okay. So the game is if you get uncomfortable and push me away, you lose" Mark said as he grinned. "...Oh hell no" I say and stand up.

He stands up and takes my hand, "Come on, Aki" he stares at me with those charming orbs. "I'm not playing this" I said as he looked away, "Look. I think we should keep our distance". He stares at me in shock as if he's never heard those words, "Distance..?" he said softly before pulling away.

I sighed softly before taking a step back and suddenly the door opened only to reveal the Got7 boys, "Uhh..we could leave you two alone?" Youngjae said before JB softly slapped Youngjae's forehead, "Ah! What was that for?!" Youngjae yelled.

Aki sighed softly, "I'm just a complicated person, I apologize.." she said softly to Mark before turning around and walking past the boys. 'Things are just complicated...and I can't even solve them out on my own right now...' Aki said in her head, to herself before going back to her dorm and sitting on her bed, bringing her knees to her chest.

Days passed by and still, no interaction between Mark and Aki not even eye contact. Lately Aki has become very down but in front of her fans, she has to be happy and show then that she is doing well...and well nobody ever really knows what their idol feels or why, now do they?

"I know he hasn't done anything wrong but...I just don't feel safe around him anymore..I feel scared" Aki said as she sighed softly and pulled her thighs to her chest, hugging her legs as she rested her chin on her knees. "Then break it off" Michelle said, "There are other people that you will cross in life but don't let this one get you into a knot and change you into something you're not". Aki nodded and sighed softly.

Weeks had passed by and suddenly Aki's phone dinged.

~~~

Mark:
Hey Aki..I was wondering
if we could talk?

Aki:
Talk? Talk about
what exactly?

Mark:
That's exactly what
your going to find out.

Aki:
*Aki is still typing*

~~~

I apologize for not updating for so long..life just hasn't been treating me well but it's okay, I'll try to update more for you guys. Thank you for reading.