Chapter 12: Party?

Mark's pov.
I can't really tell...if its true love or not...I don't really know at all.

Akemi's pov.
I danced to our album, newest album. After that I left and went back to the dorm. But on the way I saw Mark hugging a girl, I felt as if a dagger just went throught my soft heart, it hurt. I went to my dorm, laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling blankly.

I went onto my phone and saw a text...from Jackson, I'll check on it later.

So anyways I heard Got7 is throwing a party tonight because of their newest song or album called Fly. I love their songs, it sounds good. So this evening I decided to go to the party with Nana & Michelle.

I got up and went into the bathroom, I quickly slid my clothes off and hopped into the shower. I came out and put on a dark blue knee-length skirt and a light tan lose tank top, it had a black designed feather on it, then I put a black cardigan over it and walked out the door with my purse and my phone.

I walk down halls to get to there dorm, I knocked on the door and Jackson opened the door. "Oh hey Jacks-" he stopped me and pulled me out and we stood in the hallway together. "Whats wrong Jackson?" I said, "I..."

Sorry I havenr been updating, I'm just busy with life thats all. I'm udate soon again, see ya.