Chapter 6:Mark Or Jackson?

I don't know...I don't know who to choose.........ah forget it!, I walk to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower, after my shower I get dressed and get into my bed, I lay there and think, 'can I just stop trying...no matter how much I try to get a guy to like me it will never work...', I turn to my side and close my eyes...an image of Mark and Jackson apears in my head, who is it...I want to pick? I guess time will lead me, I turn to the other side and look at the wall until I fall asleep.

~~~ A Week Later ~~~

Me and Mark hasn't talked for about a week now but today Mark did something that surprised me a lot...he...he...KISSED MEH!

~~~ Flash Back To The Kiss ~~~

I was walking in the hallway to go to one of the dance rooms but Mark ran into me, "Akemi...I need you to kiss me!", "hmm? Why?" I asked, he grabbed my shoulders, pushed me to the wall and kissed me, I sorta kissed back...ok I was kissing back a lot, I was pulling on his shirt but when I couldn't breathe anymore my hands went up to his chest and started hitting and pushing him, after a little bit he let go, "What was that for?!" I asked, "Hmm...I just wanted to" he said, "Jerk!" I say punched his chest, "I know you liked it" he said smirking, I blush and yelled at him "Whatever! No I didn't!", I walked away and into the dance room.

~~~ End Of Flash Back ~~~

He such a bad boy...I kinda like that, wait um no I didn't say anything, after the dance I stick my head out the door to look into the hallway, hmm...looks empty, I walked out and and something hit the my back of my head, "oww" I say and turn around to see Mark, "Ya! You wanna get beat!?!" I said, "come hang out with me" he said to me, "but you don't even like me" I said a bit sad, "Akemi...it was just an act, don't tell me you fell for me?", I look at the floor and blush, "I'm sorry...I did", he walked up to me and stood in front of me, "why are you sorry? You can't stop your feelings right?" He said, "well...yeah but-", "Akemi! It's not your fault, I like you too", I look up at him and he leans in.