Chapter 7:Prank

I closed my eyes tightly and my nose was scrunched up. I waited for what seem like decades, I opened my eyes and saw a smiling and giggling Mark.

"Mark!" I say punching his arm roughly "Jerk!", "Did you think I was actually going to kiss you?!", "Yeah. You jerk!".

He continued to laugh at me. "Well guess what?" I say a little ticked off, "What?" He says, I looked at him for three seconds, "This" I grab the collar of his shirt and pulled his face towards mine, I kiss him while he just stands there like an idiot, after a few seconds he started to kiss back. I pulled away smirking, "Exactly! That was what you wanted!", I said with a little victory in my voice.

I walked away and left him there dumbfounded. I walk back to my dorm and sit on my bed sighing. "...AYA! What is wrong with me?! Why did I do that? I feel so stupid!", I fall onto my bed.

I looked at the ceiling until my eyes got heavy, my eyes closed and fell I asleep.

Mark's pov.
After she left I just stood in the hallway. I touched my lips that she kissed. I smiled and walked to the practice room to meet my buddys.

After the dance it was one or two so I decided to go back to my dorm. On my way I felt like checking up on Akemi so I knocked on her door.

Akemi's pov.
I was sleeping but I heard a knock on the door so I woke up and opened the door.

Mark's pov.
Akemi opemed the door while rubbing her eye cutely "Huh *groans* what do you want Mark? *yawn*", "aww...your so cute" I say and kiss her, "bye" I said bye and ran away to my dorm.

Akemi's pov.
Huh?...did Mark just kiss me? Well whatever. I close the door and went back to bed, "that was weird" I said tiredly flopping onto the bed and fell asleep.