His Group ²

[ Edited 07/13/23,
finished at 4:30 pm ]

× × ×

Akemi enters the dorm and immediately went straight to her bandmates beds.

"Michelle, wake up! Wake up!! Wake up!!" She yells before she begins jumping on Michelle's bed, laughing softly as she did so.

"W-What?" Michelle says groggily as she slowly sits up, looking up at the hyper girl levitating for just seconds in the air before pushing right back into her mattress again.

"A cute guy ran into me!" Akemi replies.

"You act like that's your first..." Michelle rolls her eyes before she pushes the covers off of herself, now getting up. Nana then sits up and looks at the two, wondering why the hell they both were so noisy so early in the morning.

"What's with all the noise?" Nana asks as she gently rubs her left eye.

"A cute guy ran into me." Akemi repeats as she smiles.

"What does he look like?" Nana asks Akemi.

"Umm...he had gray hair, he was wearing a black sweater and he looks cute. Sadly, I didn't catch his name but I'msure he works in the same building with us!" Akemi says answering Nana.

Nana just nods and heads for the bathroom. Akemi goes back out into the hallway and starts walking again, she feels as if something is watching her causing her to look back but theres nothing so she continues walking.

Mark's pov.
He was walking in the hallway and sees Akemi, he decides to surprise her. He silently runs up behind her and pokes both of her sides with his fingers. She jumps and looks behind her to see Mark again.

"Hello." He says as he gives her an adorable smile.

"Hi." she says, returning the smile.

"Umm...so do you...want to hang out with me and my friends today? You can bring your friends too." He tells her.

"Umm...sure." she answers him and smiles yet again.

"Okay, go bring your friends I'll wait here." He says, she nods and runs back down the hallway, going right into her dorm to get her bandmates.

Akemi's pov.
'Is he really inviting me to hang out with him?!', She thinks as she runs back to the dorm, she then opens the door and runs in.

"Michelle! Nana! Let's go!" Akemi says.

"Go where?" They both questions her.

"Just come on!" She then grabs both their hands, dragging them along with her out of the door and down the hallway. Mark was standing at the end of the hall waiting for the three girls.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Ready!" Akemi smiles and the three girls follow him and enter a room, it was one of the dance practice rooms. They hear talking, music and yelling. Mark sis on the floor next to six guys while Akemi, Nana and Michelle just stands there, they were almost hesitant to sit down but then Mark told them that it was alright.

"Come on, sit down." He says. They then sit down and introduce themselves.

"I'm Jackson. I'm in charge of rapping, martial arts and...I'm wild and sexy." Jackson gives them a wink and smirks.

"I'm Junior and I'm the mom of the group, sadly...but I'm not a girl." some people in the room laugh at his words. some just smile.

"I'm Yugyeom and I'm the maekne, please take care of me." He smiles sweetly and bows a little.

"I'm JB and I'm the leader and also the dad of the group." JB says, giving a simple introduction.

"I'm BamBam and I'm also a rapper. I'm your fashion boy from thailand!" Bambam nods and grins as he holds up the peace sign.

"I'm Youngjae and I'm the main vocal." Youngjae also gives another simple introduction before smiling.

"I'm Mark, I'm the rapper and the main dancer all the way from L.A.!" he says and everyone cheers before clapping, happy that they all introduce themselves to each other.

Hey~...so what do you think. Good? Bad? I'll make it longer next time bye bye!