Chapter 9:Dirty Touching

Me and Mark sat in the circle with them. We decided to play a game called Seven Minutes In Heaven. We had a hat and everyone had to put something in it.

I put in my earbuds and the others put in their own thing. "Akemi should go first" Jackson said, "Umm..sure?" I said a little nervous. I closed my eyes and sticked my hand into the hat.

I felt a soft item so I pulled it out and it was...a small happy emoji key chain. "It's mine!" Mark yelled. Oh no."Now now get in the closet" Jackson said smirking, "Shut up" I said lightly punching his arm.

I looked at Mark and he looked back at me. He tilted his head to the side and smirked at me. "Whatever" I say as I got up and went into the closet.

Mark's pov.
As she got up I looked at her butt as she headed towards the closet. Geez what am I thinking? Perverted me. I got up and followed her into the closet closing the door.

Nobody pov.
"Your time starts...now!" Nana said yelling. "Nana how many minutes did you do?" JB asked, "Hmm...about 15 minutes", "You know it's supposed to be 7 right?" Jackson said with a smirk, "Yeah but I just wanted to" Nana said, "Oh ok" Jackson said.

Mark's pov.
She sat on the floor with her knees to her chest. I walked to her and sat next to her. She continued to look at the floor while I stare at her.

I pull her to me and push her down, "What...are you doing?" She asked a little worried, "I just wanna have fun" I say with a smirk. She starts to struggle but I have her pinned down.

My hand slid up her shirt, "S-Stop! What are you doing?!" She screamed, I just ignored her, she kept screaming so I kissed her.

Akemi's pov.
Mark kept touching my body everywhere so I kept screaming until someone came to help but no one did. I think Mark got a little annoyed so he kissed me.

I didn't kiss back so his hand traveled down my stomach and between my thighs, I tried to shake him off but he just became more rough.

So then I decided to kiss back. After I kissed back the makeout became more soft. He moved his hands up my shirt but once I noticed I kind of tried to move away.

Nobody's pov.
Nana and Mitchelle got up, went to the closet and swung the door open. Jackson followed behind them and once he saw Akemi and Mark, "EEEWWWWWWWW!!!", he said and ran off and back to the others.

"Ya! Ya! Akemi and Mark are makingout!" Jackson said with excitement, "What? What?!" Yugyeom said screaming, "You will learn when you grow older, my child" Jackson said crossing his arms over his chest as the others laughed.