Chapter 5

I opened my eyes and saw...Jackson, he was breathing heavily and he was carrying a large stick, "Jackson...", he fell on his knees and hugged me, "Akemi...are you ok?", "I'm fine...thank you Jackson", "come on...I'll walk home with you" he said, I nodded and we got up and started walking.

Jackson's pov.
As I was walking with Akemi, I kept looking at her then I realized she didn't have a shirt on, it's so weird I can't stop myself from looking a her breasts...they were pretty big.

Akemi's pov.
As I was walking with Jackson I realized he was staring at me...at my breasts, I couldn't take it anymore so I yelled at him, "Ya! Stop staring! Is it that good looking?!" He blushed and looked away, "I-I'm sorry!" He said, "it's ok...just don't do it again". Then he threw his jacket over me, I put it on and thanked him. Once we got home everybody was sitting in the living room worried, me and Jackson walked into the living room and all their eyes shot our way, once the guys saw me they all blushed and looked away...good thing I still have my bra on. Michelle got up and grabbed the collar of Jackson's shirt and pulled him to her face, eye level, "why isn't she wearing a shirt?! What did you do?! Did you do something to her?!", Jackson's face turned into a 'are you stupid face', "No...I saved her", "What happened?" Mark asked, "I was almost raped", they all gasp, "But I saved her" Jackson said, "um...I'm gonna go back to my dorm", I walk into the hallway and entered my dorm and closed the door, I just stood there thinking, 'am I...stuck between two...do I like Jackson...'

Sorry is it too short again...I promise I'll update soon.