How We Met ¹

[ Edited 08/08/22,
2am till 3 am ]

Akemi makes her way over to the company she's working under, also known as a famous company in South Korea; JYP Entertainment. Their contract consisting of only 5 years pushes the young girl to work hard, she wants to prove to a lot of people that she is doing well and that she is going to climb up the board to being famous. The positions she resides in are rap, maknae, dance, center and visuals, given it is her best qualities and skills

Once arriving to her destination, her two members glance over while they stretch to prepare for their long long hours of dancing that is upcoming in minutes. Quickly tossing her jacket onto the couch in the corner, the young girl makes her way over, stretching gave her a small outlet to release tense muscles and little bits of stress that's been pent up for a while, which relieves her.

Soon, the music begins playing and the three scramble to get into their positions, immediately starting the dance on their unreleased 3rd album. After the dance practice, the girls sat on the floor, catching their breaths and feeling quite exhausted from the multiple hours of excessive moving, running, dancing. Then one of them speaks up.

"Hey, what took you so long to get here, Akemi? Did something come up with you~?" Nana asks with a grin and wiggling eyebrows, grabbing the young girl's attention from the wooden tiles beneath them. Nana is the second oldest, also positioned in vocals, dance and the mother role.

"Whats the big deal? At least I got here, right?" Akemi let's out a small chuckle as she tilts her head back to face the ceiling, closing her eyes to relax further then laying back onto the floor to fully rest her body more.

"True. But you can't always be late, you know? We really have to release this album" Michelle speaks up as she glances at the two on her left. Michelle resides in being the oldest, leader, vocals, rap and dance.

"I know. I just- I'm sorry, I lost track of time. I promise to make it on time more." Akemi says as she stands up, making her way over to the couch to pick up her jacket. "I'll see you two at the dorm?" she asks, to which the others nod. Michelle was always a hard worker, pushing herself beyond the max sometimes while Nana remains, in order to help the other since she sidn't want anything bad happening to them.

Akemi then walks to the door, opening it briefly to step out, carefully and quietly closing the door behind her before walking down the halls to the elevator. Sometimes, days felt so long, today is one of those days. The hours felt like minutes and the minutes just seem to feel extended. Once she arrives in the higher floors, she then steps out. The empty hallways making her feel anxious and claustrophobic, she just wanted to arrive to her room already. But the walk there seem like forever, even though it was only a couple minutes.

Letting out a sigh of relief once she enters the dorm, closing the door behind her in order to feel more safe, since her dorm brought a lot of comfort to her, reminding the girl of her own bedroom in her home across the ocean. She then pulls herself across the floors and to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Since sleeping all sweaty and musty isn't an ideal thing for her or a large majority of people in general.

Next morning, Akemi woke up and went straight to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Taking another shower, yet again. She had no idea what time her two members came in to sleep so she decides to not bother them, thinking maybe they want to rest a little longer before their schedule proceeds for the day. After the shower, she blowdries her hair and slips on a white hoodie and cream/beige sweatpants, quickly grabbing her headphones before slipping out of the dorm quietly.

Suddenly, a guy then swiftly turns around the corner, right where Akemi stands and runs right into her, knocking her over. "Sorry!" he yells and laughs as he continues to rush away.

"It is way too early for this.." She mumbles to herself as she helps herself get back up onto her feet. Only to be knocked over, yet again by a different guy. But instead of leaving, he stops to help her up.

"I'm so sorry, miss." he says. "I was just chasing a friend. He took something of mine." The young girl looks up at him and shakes her head, a smile coming up to both of their faces at the fact they both find each other to be sort of cute.

"Ah, it's- it's okay. It's not like knocking me over twice totally wasn't a part of my schedule or anything" she jokes, causing him to let out a small chuckle.

"I'm sorry about Jackson, I'll scold him for knocking you over, miss... ?" he trails off, obviously trying to recieve the girls name.

"Akemi. My name is Akemi" She replies.

"Nice to meet you, Miss A. I'm Mark." He says. 'Miss A? Is that a nickname?' Akemi questions herself, holding back a small giggle from almost escaping as she nods. "I'll see you again?" he then asks her as he begins taking a few steps towards the direction his friend went.

"Sure, why not?" She agrees, giving him a positive but unsure answer. The two bid adieu and go their separate ways, mind now racing with thoughts of only each other. Mark almost forgot who he was chasing and why. While Akemi almost forgot where she is heading. Though now, the two were a little more happy and excited to be running into each other much more often.