Chapter 10: Time

After the game I went back to the dorm. Ugh! I hate him!...but I also love him...Why can't he just love me? Am I not good enough? As I walk into my dorm I slam the door behind me.

"Fuck everything" I say and grab my towel as I walk to the bathroom. I slid my off my clothes my body and stepped into the shower. I turn on the water and stood there as the water ran down my slim body. "Why...can't I just have him? Am I not making the right choices?".

After my shower I came out and threw on some white shorts and a black tank top. I slid under the covers on my bed and layed there.

"I hate everything...I wish I never met him...if only I didn't go out into the hallway that day...". I turned to the side and closed my eyes letting the darkness drift me off to sleep.

~~~ Next Morning ~~~
I woke up and took a shower. After my shower I came out and threw on a plain black sweater with ripped up blue jeans. I went out into the hallway and was going to go to the dance room.

But Mark came and stopped me. "Stay away from me Mark" I said coldy as I push him out of my way. "But Akemi I-" he said grabbing arm, I pull away roughly and yelled, "IF YOU DON'T REALLY LOVE ME THEN STAY AWAY FROM ME MARK!!!".

I ran off to the dance room and closed the door shut. I locked it and layed on the couch. I started to cry. I turned to the side and pulled my knees close to my chest. "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you" I whispered softly as I drifted off to sleep.