Chapter 13: Love Triangle?

"I...I love you" was what Jackson said, "I'm sorry Jackson but I love Mark..", "Am I not good enough...Akemi?" He said as he grabbed my hands and slowly pushes me against the wall. "I'm not saying that Jackson. You're very talented and good looking but I love Mar-", "No...Love me".

He moved closer to me, pinning his body against my body as we're against the wall. He presses his lips on my neck, I blushed red. "J-Jackson stop it! T-This isnt like y-you!". I then heard JB and Mark coming down the hall. We were going to move away from each other but it was too late.

JB and Mark saw us already. "Whats going on here?" JB asked, there was silence. Mark raised his hand, and was about to slap me but JB grabbed his arm, stopping him. Mark turned around and looked at JB. JB just shook his head, as in no. Mark put his arm and hand down and turned back to me.

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "Mark! Put me down! Now!", "No" he said as he carried me to my dorm.

JB's pov.
I looked at Jackson and just shook my head, in disappointment. "I thought you knew better Jackson...but I thought wrong.......You know you shouldn't do that to someone else's girlfriend". I walked past him and into the dorm where the party was. My shoulder hit his as he stumbles back, his back hits the wall and he slides his back down until he's sitting on the floor.

Love is a really messed up game. Once you get in you cant get out, its like a trap. Love is the most beautiful to have, The hardest to earn and the most painful to lose. Even I...have lost someone important too.

Mark's pov.
I carried Akemi to her dorm. I threw her on her bed and got on top of her. "Whats wrong? Are you that afraid of me?" I said to her, "N-No...I'm not" she stuttered. "Lair" I said as I continue to just stare down at her.

~~~ Morning ~~~

Akemi's pov.
I woke up next to Mark...naked. D-Did we...d-do it?! "KKYYYAAAAAAA!!!". Mark then woke up and stared at me. "P-Prev! Get out!". He smirk, "Look whose talking, you enjoyed it last night~". I pushed him out of the bed and grabbed his clothes,pushing it against his chest while pushing him out my door.

"Good bye!" I slammed the door shut, "Oh my god! Did I lose me virginity to him?!" I said as I ran to the shower. I took a long shower to relax a bit, after my shower I came out and put on black jeans, a red and black checkered shirt and my white vans. After getting dressed I woke up Michelle and Nana for our mission today at 'After School Club'.