Chapter 29-Edible Love

Marco POV

*2 months later (June)*

I'm free!!!!!! Finally, after going from high school to college abruptly, I don't want to even think about textbooks and assignments. These past two months have been hectic. Between taking care of the babies, settling down into the apartment and finding jobs, I've had no breaks. Even though Adam still doesn't want me or Chase to work. Stubborn man he is. But at the same time that I'm annoyed by his behavior I'm also thankful; if it wasn't for me staying at the apartment all the time I wouldn't have witnessed a few the babies' personalities.

I know that you can't really see personality on a 2-month-old, but I just think it's a mother intuition. First, we have Alexis. The little twinkie is usually a nice baby, but if one of his brothers start crying or being fussy, he follows along.

Then, we have Sasha. The little booger likes to annoy his little brother but still cares for him at the same time. He becomes fussy when I hold Eros and not him, but also becomes fussy when he's away from him. I don't understand my own kid sometimes; hope time changes that.

And last, we have Eros. The little.....otter. Is too cute for his own good. Whenever his brother is being mean to him, he scrunches up his little nose and barely whimpers. And he barely makes a sound whenever he's either hungry or has a dirty diaper. I don't know if it's one of those cases where the child doesn't talk until he's like 4 or 5, but I hope it isn't. I would feel responsible if it ever was; I don't know why.

But these two months have given me the privilege of watching over the children and making a bond with them. I sometimes even fall asleep with all of them on my chest, only to be woken up by one of my hunks wanting to either feed the babies or feed me.

I've also come to realize something. I've come to realize that I never want to be away from these three creatures. I've grown so attached to them, since their birth, that I don't want to miss anything in their life. I want to see how they grow up and mature. I want to see them latch onto my legs on the first day of school. I want to see them graduate from elementary, middle and high school. I want to be there for them. I want to hug them whenever they cry. I want to laugh with them in times of joy. I want to cry among them in times of sadness or despair.

I wanted to be throughout their lives. Not missing a step in the way.

But I don't want to be with them only. I don't want to do this all alone.

I want to have Adam on one side, and Chase on the other side. Both next to me; smiling, loving, and appreciating these three children. I want to be with the 5 of them forever. I don't care what anybody thinks of having 2 boyfriends; even if it's nothing new or insanely uncommon. I don't care about what Linda and Jason Jacoby may think, or what they may say. I don't care about the bitch Ashley McGuire who dared to hurt one of the people I will always love.

Always...love. I will always love Adam and Chase. No matter what age, or time. No matter what happens to any of us. And I want to make it official. My dad said that he had a lawsuit ready for Adam if he wasn't going to ask me to marry him.

But what if it was the other way around?. With newfound motivation, I picked up a piece of paper and left Chase a note saying I was going to buy groceries. Adam had been out working, and Chase was taking a nap with the little ones, which meant neither of them would have a clue as to what I was about to do.

I picked up my wallet and found 10 bucks. A measly 10 dollars is more than enough for what I wanted. I walked to the nearest CVS, which was like 20 minutes of torture, and walked right up to the isle that had what I wanted. I grabbed the necessary amount and went to the cashier; who indolently scanned the items, then sneezed all over them, and proceeded to put them into the bag; along with his mucus.

"That'll be 4.05. *sniffle*" I handed him a five and told him to keep the change; I had a task too important to be stopped by sickness. I can never understand the people that are sick but still go to work. Like, you can call in sick when you wanna skip work, but when you're really sick you rather infect everyone else? What kind of logic is that? After 20 minutes of thinking about sick people, and contemplating how this could go, I arrived home; just in time to hear my babies cry and whimper in hunger.

"Hello little ones. Mom's here" Chase was standing over them and cooing at them in an attempt to ease their cries.

"Sorry I'm late"

"Where are the groceries?" oh...................

"The place was closed; besides I forgot to check the right cabinet, we have more than enough food there." he cast me a confused glance before turning his attention back to the children who were getting fussier by the minute. I watched as he picked Sasha and Eros up and went over to sit down. "Chase, are you sure you want to feed them?" I had nothing against Chase feeding, I actually wanted to see Chase feed my little ones for the first time, but I felt as if they wouldn't like it.

"Yeah. If you want you can feed Alexis. I've always watched you with these two on your chest at the same time and thought it would be a bit tiring so I thought I'd just take them for today" he laid back on the chair; his chest exposed as he brought both of them up to his nipples at the same time.

I watched, intrigued as both of my little ones latched onto the nubs and took a few seconds before they started to drink. "They look so adorable on you!!" his cheeks went up in pink at the compliment. No matter how much I complimented him, he always blushed. I lifted Alexis up to my chest and laughed at the way he just latched on as if he didn't care who fed him as long as he had a full stomach.

"Once Adam gets here I want to talk to the both of you"

"Well Adam's here" our heads snapped up to the voice of the man who had our hearts, "what did you want to talk about?" he came over and gave all of us a nice rub on the head and a kiss on the forehead.

"I don't want to let you go" at my words they both gave me a confused gaze.

"What are you talking about Marco?" I detached the sleeping Alexis from my nipple and went on to burp him. "I mean that I want to be by your sides for as long as possible. I don't want to have to worry about other people coming around and taking what I have. and I want to make it official." I put Alexis down into his crib and grabbed the things I bought from my jacket pocket.

"Will you Chase Gilt and Adam Jacoby do me the honor and marry me?" I unwrapped two of the pop rings I had bought and stepped down on one knee. One watermelon and the other berry blast. Chase had his jaw slacked and Adam stayed still; both not giving me any indication of their responses.

My heart began to beat wildly in my chest; are they going to say no? Did they not want to be with me as I want to be with them? My hands began to lower from their raised positions; the ring pops still in them as the two people who meant the world to me were not taking them. A few tears sprung from my eyes and my back was already facing them when I felt Chase slightly bigger body crash onto mine and a shout erupted from his mouth, "YES!! YES, I'll marry you!!" he was sobbing onto my back as I turned in his arms and encased him in mine.

My eyes strayed over to Adam who was still standing in the same place, but tears had also appeared on his eyes since I last saw his face. He walked over to us and kissed my lips in a tender and loving way before parting and doing the same to Chase. He fell to his knees and hugged us from below.

"I would be honored to marry the both of you." happy tears quickly replaced the sad ones as I heard him say those blessed words.

"Thank you. Thank you so much" I slid each of their rings onto the right finger and took mine out of its wrapper to put it on.

"If you guys want, you can eat it. As long as the frame and the sentiment are still there, I don't care. I love you both so so much" I gave them a peck and hugged the life out of them.

"We love you too Marco Sertz. We will always love you"