Chapter 7-First Taste

Adam's POV

"Gorgeous" me and Chase both had the same description of the beauty in front of us. The only reason I used gorgeous was because I couldn't think of any other word that would come close, I think there isn't a word that comes close to describing how beautiful they both are.

"Ngh" looking down I find Marco's member standing proudly in the air.

Chase reached out and started to stroke Marco's boner.

"Ahh! Chase!" eyes shut tightly, breath coming out in short pants, hands looking for something to hold on to. In this position Marco looked desirable.

Wanting to be part of Marco's pleasure I went over to his neck to finish what I'd started a few minutes ago.

"A-adam" Marco was gripping my hair tightly, which, might I add, was such a turn on.

"Suck" when hearing that my head left Marco's neck and looked up to find Chase's other hand in front of Marco's mouth, offering three fingers.

"Mmm" hearing Marco's moan, and seeing that Chase was caring for his member, which was definitely close to bursting, i left Marco and pulled Chase's neck toward me, enveloping him in a kiss. About a minute or two later we parted for breath.

"Prepare Marco, Pup" he gave a slight nod, and took his fingers out of Marco's mouth. A little whimper leaving Marco's mouth as soon as Chase inserted the first finger.

"Don't worry Baby, it'll feel better in a while" I tried to distract Marco by kissing up and down his chest, biting and nipping his nipples once in a while.

When Chase deemed Marco ready he took his fingers out of Marco's ass and gently put his member in.

"Ahh, s-so big" Marco had his eyes shut and his body was tense.

"Wait a little while Pup. I gotta prepare you" before Chase had a chance to keep talking I put my fingers in his mouth, he got to work on them instantly.

"Hurry up Pup. Baby Boy looks needy." Marco was twitching and moving every once in a while. Probably trying to get used to Chase's size. He was big, but I was bigger.

Chase opened his mouth signaling he was done. I spread his firm ass cheeks and entered my fingers into his puckering hole. After a few minutes I had three fingers in and Marco was already rocky his hips back and forth on Chase's cock.

"Patience Baby Boy. You'll get what you so desperately desire." I aligned my member to Chase's rosette and started going in slowly. However, with a little shout from Chase,"just jam it in!", I quickly thrust all the way in.

"Ahh!!" I heard both of my beauties scream in pleasure and pain. Mostly from the former.

I grabbed onto Chase's hips and started to move. Every time I pulled back Chase pulled out of Marco, and when I thrust into Chase, he thrust into Marco.

"Nng! Faster, harder!" At hearing my Baby's pleas I started increasing my speed.

"You're so tight! Jesus Christ!" Marco and Chase were moaning and screaming form the pleasure they were receiving. I wasn't receiving any less pleasure. Feeling my abdomen coil I looked down and saw Marco's weeping member. I grabbed and started pumping him.

"A-Adam!" Marco was arching his back now. I could see rivulets of sweat covering his perfect milky skin.

"Shh Baby Boy. Take what I give you and cum. Both of you cum" I ended my sentence with one hard thrust into Chase, which sent him hard into Marco. My cock released my seed into Chase's warm chute. I heard Chase's grunts and Marco's moans indicating they too had had their release.

Panting was all you could hear in the car. It smelled like sex and sweat. I oddly found it comforting.

I looked down at the two beauties whom I have been desiring. Marco was nodding off into space, exhaustion and pleasure both evident on his face. Chase was still trying to catch his breath, but I saw his eyes drooping a bit, telling me he also was going to sleep in a bit.

With caution I slipped out of Chase and caught him, as he went falling onto the floor. I laid him down next to my other gem. After that I sat back and studied them. I saw how they shimmered with the after glow of our activities. How their faces were sporting little smiles or quirks of the mouth. How their chest rose and fell with every breath they took. After a few minutes of inspecting them. I gathered my clothes and went to the back of the truck again. I grabbed a small towel and wet it, then I went back to my boys and cleaned them of our juices. I layed out another towel on the floor and with my thumb I took out the juices inside their channels. While doing so whimpers and groans left their mouths but neither woke.

I dressed them up, and put pillows under their heads and a blanket over their bodies. I got into the drivers seat and started the car again, continuing our trip to the house. As soon as we get there and we're settled, we are having a talk about what just happened. I don't care if they don't want to talk, it's gonna happen either way.