Chapter 2-Telling On The History Teacher

Marco POV

What was with Adam asking that question? I mean, who asks a teacher if the school has a rule against relationships between teacher and student. Wait......does he like Mr.Furten? No! I won't have it. He belongs to me! Well.......me and Chase.

Well I've always liked Adam and Chase. Since we met in seventh grade. I don't know when my feelings took a turn for the better. I just know it was before 8th grade.

"Hey, Chase?" He sat down in his chair and I sat down on his left. The chair on my left was for Adam. I was always in the middle.

"What do you think of Mr.Furton?" He looked over to me and gave me a quizzical look.

"He's a good teacher. A little hard on his tests but I manage" 'he would be clueless about the looks and approaches the man gives him. Sometimes I think he's more innocent than I am. But I know that's not the case'.

"Not like a teacher but like a person. Like what about his personality?" Understanding flashed across his face.

"He's a nice guy. A little too laid back. I don't get any of his jokes. He's handsome but I wouldn't date him."

'Yeah you better not. I'm gonna have to kill him if he keeps on going like this.'

"Why do you ask?" always the nosy one that one. 'Should i lie or tell him? I shouldn't lie. Besides its me who likes both of them, so it'd be fine if he knew.'

"I heard Adam asking Mr.Furten about the school rules on the matters of a student dating a teacher. If Adam liked Mr.Furten he would tell us right?" Does he not trust us? Is he going to leave us for other people? Nah he wouldn't, would he? The King Of Rome walks in with a slight anger in his stance but the cockiness drowns it out.

I send a quick look to Chase telling him not to say anything.

"Ok class today it's going to be simple. i want you to talk among yourselves. I will be walking around seeing who has trouble and who doesn't. Ok you may start." I instantly heard the scrapping of the chairs in the classroom as everybody went with their friends, I was no exception.

"Que paso con el señor Furten?"(what happened with Mr.Furten?) wow. I say not to say anything and first thing he asks is that? I sometimes wonder what the hell is going on in his brain. Hm maybe in the future they could invent a machine that lets you see what goes on in people's mind. I would buy it and use it on Chase and Adam. I don't care about anybody else's thought but, my two men. Unless they want one of them. Then we have a problem I should deal with. I know they're not my boyfriends but i was hoping to make them. And now that Chase invited us to that vacation house by ourselves it will be a perfect opportunity.

"De que hablas?"(what are you talking about?)

"Marco me dijo que le preguntaste al señor Furten sobre las relaciones entre los maestros y estudiantes. No me digas que te gusta el señor Furten"(Marco told me that you asked Mr.Furten about the relationships between teachers and students. Don't tell me you like Mr.Furten) Chase's face twisted into one of worry, and disgust.

Why disgust? I mean yeah the dude was our teacher but he wasn't ugly. Quite the contrary, if i didn't have my eyes on two sexy men I would go straight for him. Wait i can't go straight for him. I'm gay. Oh well, I'll take a few turns, then it wouldn't be straight.

"Créeme que eso es lo ultimo en mi cabeza. Solamente estaba ayudando al señor Furten para que no se quede sin trabajo. Eso es todo. Por que? Creen que los voy a dejar por el? Nah jamas, por que voy a coger a alguien viejo y no de mi gusto, cuando tengo a dos que son de mi edad y perfectos para mi?" (trust me that's the last thing on my head. I was only helping Mr.Furten so that he doesn't lose his job. That's all. Why? You think I'm gonna leave you for him? Nah never, why would I choose someone who's old and not my type, when I have two that are my age and perfect for me?) his tongue darted out of his mouth and swiped those plump lips of his. Jesus Christ he is temptation incarnate.

"Pues por que le preguntaste eso? Te gusta otro maestro?"(then why did you ask him that? Do you like another teacher?) I know I said not to say anything but the topic was already brought up. Nothing we an do about it now.

"Miren si en verdad quieren saber se lo digo. Pero Chase no te atrevas a decir que no es cierto porque todo el mundo sabe que si es cierto."(look if you really want to know I'll tell you. But Chase, don't you dare say it's not true because everyone knows it is) We gave him a confused look but nodded our heads anyway. We're too nosy to care about warnings.

"El señor Furten siempre esta mirando a Chase de una manera rara, como si quisiera quitarle todo la ropa y tener su manera con el. Pues yo le pregunte sobre el asunto, el trato de negarlo. Yo como buen estudiante le di tres opciones. Que se deshaga de los sentimientos, los escondiera completamente, o que cambiara de trabajo. Después le dije que la primera y la ultima opción eran las mas efectivas."(Mr.Furten has always looked at Chase strangely, like he wanted to strip him of his clothes and have his way with him. Well I asked him about it, he tried to deny it. As the good student I am I gave him three options. That he gets rid of his feelings, hides them completely or gets a job change. Then I told him the first and last options were the most effective.)

"Ew. That's disgusting! Did he really do that?! I feel so violated, so despoiled!" Despoiled? What does that mean?

"Chase calm down. You're freaking out and it's bringing out your fancy English language. Now what the hell does Despoiled mean and why do I have a feeling it has something with you under me?" wow Adam, nice going. Really if i didn't know ay better i'd say that Adam has feelings for me and Chase. But I do know better. He says that he's bi but I've never seen him with a guy. And the only girl I really remember was Anne Donner. And that's because the bitch kissed Adam in front of me and i wanted to rip her apart with my bare hands. But i opted for something different. Since she was allergic to peanuts, and she sat with us during lunch, I smashed up some peanuts and put them into her salad. she didn't die don't worry. I knew what I was doing and i knew that she had an epipen with her at all times.

Anyways, she never found out who did it. Insert maniac/creepy face. Adam broke the relationship in 7th grade, we asked why, but all he said was that he had his eyes set on a much bigger prize. He never told us who the person was, but i secretly hoped it was either Chase or me.

"Caballeros esto es una clase de español, por favor dejen de hablar ingles." (gentlemen this is a Spanish class, please stop speaking English) Mrs. Rosado scolded us, but we saw the amused glint in her eyes so we didn't take it seriously.

"Si Señora Rosado" We all said at the same time. She has always been the best teacher. Little to no homework, easy tests, laid back. But there was this one time an ex-boyfriend of hers came into the classroom hoping to get her back, she told him that now was not the time, and when he didn't listen she started talking to him in Spanish, good thing she taught us awesome Spanish. We basically understood the whole thing. Apparently he cheated on her with his ex, then wanted her back. At the end she slapped him grabbed him by the hair and threw him out. When class was over he was still there. Everyone ignored him even Adam and Chase, but me being me I sat down next to him and talked. He was a dick face. He thought that Mrs. Rosado was at fault here, I did nothing on the matter. But when i told Adam and Chase, Adam went over to him and punched the guy like four or five times in the face. Rumor has it that he was so disfigured that he had to get plastic surgery.

The bell signaling the end of class rang. No one dared getting up from the chairs, for we knew that Mrs. Rosado was going to give us some candy. I know we're in high school, but seriously you can never pass up candy. When she gave us all candy she told us to have a lovely day, then dismissed us.