Chapter 10-Noodles

Adam POV

Yes!! I finally got the guts to ask them out! I know for a fact that they'll say yes!

"So, what do you guys say? Do you want to be my boyfriends?" Marco's face was filled with excitement, but Chase...was shocked. That could go either way!!

"Yes yes yes!!!!! A thousand times yes!!!!!!" Marco left Chase's side and went flying into my arms. He kept giving me small pecks in my cheeks, making them redden.

"Chase?" I didn't like the sound of my voice in that instant. It sounded scared, helpless, and a bit vulnerable but...there was nothing I could do about it for that's how I was feeling.

"What's the matter? Didn't you want this?" I set Marco down and went in front of Chase. My hands instantly took the job of stroking his cheeks, my eyes watching every single detail in his face, lingering on everything and admiring how truly beautiful he was. But the thing that captured me the most, and not in a good way, were the tears. The tears slowly gathering in his eyes; threatening to fall down like a river.

"Chase, Pup, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" His gaze turned to me, finally averting it from when he was staring into space.

"I-I'm scared. I'm so scared." Scared? Of what?

"Why are you scared?"

"B-because I don't know a-anything"

"What do you mean 'you don't know anything'?" Marco stood up from the floor and went over to Chase's backside, wrapping his arms around him and laying his head in between his shoulder blades.

"Chase, you're the smartest guy I know. Not even Adam is smarter than you. So why are you saying this?" It was true. Neither I nor Marco had met a guy as smart as Chase. He had an IQ of 126, for those who don't know, like I didn't before googling it, 126 is above average, but not 'gifted' as they put it.

"No. That's all school work and such. Anyone could memorize the square root of Pi" really? ANYONE? I'm pretty sure not because I've tried. And failed.

"O-k. Which is?" Thank God I'm not the only one here that doesn't know.

"1.77245385090551 and it keeps on going." Yeah totally... I knew that.

"Well then, what don't you know?"

"How to be in a relationship. How to be a boyfriend and such. What if I'm not good at it? What if you guys leave me? I love you guys too much. I wouldn't know how to handle the heartbreak" this is why he's crying? Because he's scared he won't be a good boyfriend? I let out a breathy chuckle at the thought.

"It doesn't matter Pup. I don't care if you don't know how to be a good boyfriend. All I care is that I have you by my side. Both of you. I will never judge you guys. And if I do, then forgive me. But I'll never leave you just because you don't know how to do something ok? And if you don't know how to do something ask me. And if I don't know either, we'll Google it up. Understand?" that got a laugh from both of my lovelies.

"Now that we got that bit sorted out; what do you say, Chase? Wanna be me and Marco's boyfriend?" Marco came over to my side and I wrapped my arm around his waist; purely possessive. We both gave Chase a reassuring grin, and even though I knew that Chase was going to say yes, I still looked at him, assessing him, observing every little detail about him; I wanted to see what was going on in his mind. I knew he had insecurities, lots of them, but I wanted to know why he had them. He had no reason to have the insecurities, so I wanted to know when he got them,and why he has them.

"Y-yes. I'll be your boyfriend" I cracked a big smile and opened my free arm to Chase. He swiftly moved into it, and I wrapped my arm around my other boyfriend. I should call them by their pet names more often. And they should give me a pet name.