Chapter 11-Happy, Cranky, Sad...All In Two.

Marco's POV

Yes!!! Finally!! My dreams have come true!! I have the two most handsome men as my boyfriends and last night was definitely the best night of my life so far. Adam made love to me and Chase all night long. I lost count of how many times I had orgasmed at 6. By the time we were done I couldn't tell left from right and up from down, and I bet I wasn't the only one. I couldn't process what he was saying, but I heard Adam talking to us when he finished, I'm pretty sure he was the only sane one at the moment, but neither Chase nor me responded. I was in a cloud of bliss, floating high in the mesosphere, where nothing or no one could reach me.

"Baby Boy!!! Pup!!! Breakfast is ready!!!" Mmm breakfast. Nothing better than food after a night of love making. I made an attempt to move my legs to the side of the bed and go downstairs, but as soon as I tried scooting my bum to the edge immense pain shot my backside. I let out a whimper full of pain and just flopped down to the bed. My eyes scattered over to Chase just to see the not so surprising surprise of him still sleeping. I reached out and tried to shake him awake, but it was a futile attempt for Chase slept like a rock.

"Chase? Chase wake up. Come on babe wake up" still getting no response I grabbed his arm and brought him closer to me. When he was mere inches away I reached down into the bed sheets and grabbed his cock. My hand started it's job by slowly stroking him from root to tip, not missing a single spot. After a while precum started to come out of the head, I gathered some in my fist and continued to jack him awake. When I pressed my finger to the head I got a nice loud groan out of my man. Smirking at the sound I started doing it harder and faster, finally making Chase open his eyes.

"Morning babe. Hope you had a good night's rest" I kissed his open mouth and thrust my tongue in, silencing his delicious sounds. Chase's hand went on top of mine, trying to get me off him.

"Marco s-stop I-I'm gonna ahh!!"

"Burst? Is that what you were trying to say?" I pulled back my hand and brought it close to my face. I looked at Chase's flushed face then went finger to finger licking off his cum. At my action Chase's face went thermonuclear. It was truly adorable.

"Come on babe. As good as your cum taste I doubt I'm gonna be full just from eating one batch. Adam made us breakfast downstairs " with a blush on his face and his eyes casted downwards Chase gave me a shaky nod and made to get up. Turns out he had the same problem as me. As soon as his feet hit the floor, so did the rest of his body. Seconds later I heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"Pup! What happened?" Adam bent down and gathered Chase into his arms. Awwww Chase's blush never seems to go away. It's even more red now that he's in Adam's arms.

"I was awake when you yelled breakfast but Chase wasn't. When I tried to get up, my lower back started hurting so I layed back down. I woke Chase up by jacking him off and told him that there was breakfast. He tried to get up only to fall on the floor." I sat up and got closer to where Adam and Chase were.

"Looks like it's either breakfast in bed, or you're gonna have to carry us down." Adam grinned at the options and gave both of us a peck and put Chase back on the bed.

"I'll be right back loves. Please don't hurt yourselves in the meantime." Adam left to, hopefully, get us our breakfast. I went to the head of the bed next to Chase and gave him a kiss with a bit of tongue involved.

"I expect you to fuck me again as soon as my back stops hurting. If you want I'll return the favor" with a wink and smile that promised mischievousness I backed away from him and turned my attention to the big tray of food Adam had just entered with.

"Alright my loves, you have pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, and some orange juice to start the day" mmm bacon. Adam placed the food in front of us, but it was in vain for once I smelt the bacon I shot straight out of bed, forgetting the pain in my back, and went into the bathroom puking out the spaghetti we had yesterday.

"Marco, Baby Boy, are you alright?" Adam was next to me in an instant his hand was rubbing my back and whispering comforting words to me. I don't know what possessed me but as soon as I finished puking my guts out I turned to Adam.

"Does it look like I'm OK?!!! I'm puking for fucks sake! What person would be OK while puking?!!!" No words left Adam's mouth, he just sat there wide eyed and mouth hanging open. Don't know why, but when I saw him tears gathered in my eyes and were threatening to spill.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I just so mad a-and I don't know!!" I launched myself into Adam's arm and kept apologizing over and over again until I had calmed down. But when I calmed down we heard sniffles coming from the bedroom and poked out heads in just to see Chase wiping away tears and trying to stop crying.

"Pup! What's wrong?!" Adam picked me up and set me down next to Chase, he went around to the other side and grabbed Chase's hands away from his face.

"I don't know. I just saw the scrambled eggs and thought of the poor little chicks that will never be born, and then I saw my Baby crying and-and I just couldn't keep from crying!!" I looked at the scrambled eggs and also thought about the little cute baby chicks that won't come into the world.

"Uahh!" I started to cry also and Adam looked at the both of us as if we had grown another head.

"Loves. You do know that they weren't going to be born anyway right? There's the fermented chicken eggs that will be born into chicks, and there's the nonfermented eggs that are taken and used for food" what? There weren't any baby chicks inside the eggs?

"Come on loves just eat. If you don't want to eat the eggs then don't. But please eat everything else. You guys must be tired after yesterday" with only a nod for a response by the both of us Chase and me started eating the food. I ate the eggs but I didn't dare to go near the bacon or sausages. For some reason when I tried to eat them a nauseating smell wafted to my nose and I felt the contents in my stomach trying to make their way up my throat and out my mouth.

"I'm still hungry is there any more food?" I glanced over to Chase's plate and saw he ate everything, including the eggs.

"I have bacon and sausage do you want it?" I asked showing him the contents on my plate. He gave them a look and shook his head.

"No. I want more pancakes" Adam gave him a sorry expression and released the words that sent Chase into a tantrum.

"Uh, there's no more pancake mix. I gave you both three pancakes just in case and ate four myself. Sorry" I seriously wish he had kept that little bit of information to himself. When Chase heard the words his face changed into one of fury.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO MORE PANCAKE MIX?? I WANT MORE PANCAKES!! I COMMAND YOU TO GET ME MORE PANCAKES!!! GIVE, ME, PANCAKES!!!" I didn't like the way he was screaming and started to cry all over again. Why was he being so mean?! Just for some pancakes?! I want him to be quiet!. He's making so much noise! It's hurting my ears!

"SHUT UP!!! I GET THAT YOU WANT SOME DAMN PANCAKES BUT THERE ARE NONE!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!" when I finished shouting my opinion I stood up, forgetting the pain once again, and made my way out of the room and into mine.

"Why did I shout? There was no point in shouting. I just made it worse" once again the water works started and I slowly fell asleep, regretting my actions.