Chapter 4-Staged

Marco POV

W-w-was that a moan?................from Adam's mouth?........................d-did he seriously j-just moan?........................................................................................God that was sexy.

"Are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I? I'm not that fat you know?" I looked back, and with my amazing acting skills, put a face of worry on. I should totally be an actor in the future. Maybe go to Hollywood, manage a few roles, make my way to the top, marry both of my hunks, have children. Yeah sounds like a good plan. When I'm done with this one I'll move on to that one.

"Nnn, no it's just.....ugh god damn" what is he doing?

"I'm sorry in advance for what I'm about to do Marco. You're just too tempting" I don't unde-

"Ahh!" I somehow ended up underneath Adam. He was grinding on me, his hard on pressing unto my growing shaft.

"Oh God. How I've wanted this" he had his eyes closed tightly, and his breathing was ragged, but mine wasn't any different I was panting, moaning, struggling to catch my breath at the same pace he was.

"A-ad-dam uh, p-please" I don't know what I was pleading for but it seems he did. He started grinding on me harder, faster, our hard members pushing against each other every second. I was in so much pleasure. Pleasure I've never felt before, and I've tried to feel this kind of pleasure. I've masturbated to the images of Adam and Chase. This moment is almost perfect, all that's missing is Chase.

"Shh Marco. I've got ya, baby boy. Don't worry" one of his hands pinned mine above my head, while the other was pushing my shirt up. It was tracing my faint set of abs, and leaving behind a trail of pleasure full tingles.

"You look beautiful like this. Under me. Panting and hardly able to breath. You're mesmerizing, Marco. And all mine" his hand found my nipple and started twisting and pulling it gently, shocks and shocks of pain and pleasure mixed together, releasing a big moan, I saw the corners of Adam's lips quirk up, a seductive smile adorning his handsome face.

"Adam. I-i can't h-hold on much l-longer" and it was true. I was closer and closer to erupting every second.

"Is that so? Huh, guess I'll finish what I started. Is that what you want, baby boy? For me to give you your release?" I whimpered at the sound of his words. I did want that.

"P-please!" his hand left my nipple and went downwards towards my pants.

"Your wish is my command" he unbuttoned my jeans and put his hands in my boxers.

"For a shortie like you, your quite big huh?" I really wanted to tell him to shut up, but I couldn't even make a single coherent thought.

His hand started stroking me from root to tip, leaving nothing untouched.

"Nn, ahh, A-adam,nuh, f-faster" I might as well enjoy myself.

He started stroking faster and faster, his hand clenched a bit tighter around my length, but it wasn't painful, quite the opposite, I loved every second of it.

"Adam I'm c-close" my hips were bucking up trying to get even more friction going on.

"Cum for me baby boy" and cum I did. It was nothing like those times I masturbated to the thoughts of them. It was even better. It was happening for real.

"That was fun" only when he said that did my brain come back to reality. I think I just dry humped Adam............................................this is not good at all!!! I mean the plan was supposed to be like this but not exactly.

"M-marco? Baby boy talk to me" he put his hand on my cheek and his beautiful  dark green orbs stared into my tear filled ones.

"A-adam?" I couldn't even manage more than a whisper. What if he doesn't like me back? What if it was only one of those moments when you go with the flow of things? What if he stops being my friend?

"Marco, Adam, are you in here?" CHASE!! My sadness flew out the window and panic settled in it's previous spot. I pushed Adam to the floor, which was a shock for the both of us, and scrambled up.

"We're in here Chase!!" I straightened out my clothes and looked over to Adam who was now standing up.

"Not a word Adam. We'll talk later" I was giving him the nastiest glare I could muster, which wasn't really threatening, but it got my point across.

Chase walked in and looked our way. His smile appeared as soon as he saw us. I feel like I've cheated. Chase wasn't with us.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Adam POV

Did I really just do that? Jesus Christ!!! That was amazing. I wanna do it again. When we get to the vacation house I'll do it again, but I'll try to get Chase into it too.

"Guys you weren't in gym. Next time you choose to skip you should tell me too" a cute pout rested upon his lips.

"Sorry we were looking for Marco's notebook. We got carried away" wait. Marco said he forgot his notebook, but I saw his notebook in his book bag when I was looking for an eraser.

Did he stage this? Would my Baby Boy do this? Does he know my feeling for the both of them? I kinda want that, but I don't at the same time. I should tell them. I'll tell them at the same time. Oh I should do it at the lake in the vacation house. It's beautiful, big, and since it's part of their property it's completely private. We should have sex at that lake. Hm, I'll do that one day.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><

Chase POV

They almost never skip class. And when they do, they tell me. Are they......forgetting about me? Nah they can't be. Or can they? I t-think they a-are. She was right. They'll leave me one day. Why wouldn't they? They're both drop dead sexy, funny, awesome, and they have the perfect lives. The way they're distancing themselves away from me I say I've got until the vacation until they leave me. Guess I have to make this vacation count.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Comment, vote , share. Please do something