Chapter 8-One Down, One To Go

Marco POV

"A-Adam! I-i can't hold it in much longer! Please! Let me cum! Chase! P-please" I was writhing and moaning under my two boyfriends. Hands holding onto Adam's shoulders and head thrown back in Chase's chest. They were both pleasuring me. Making me harden and hot with every touch.

"Don't worry Baby Boy. We'll take good care of you." While Chase was whispering dirty things into my ear, Adam was inside of me, filling me to the brim.

"Marco!Marco!" I woke up to Chase shaking my shoulder and screaming my name. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked out the window to see the vacation house. It was as gorgeous as last time.

"Come on. We have to put the things in the rooms. Also, Adam wants to talk to us after we're finished. I don't know why though, he didn't give me the reason" Chase had a confused and worried look on his face. He kept passing glances between me and the house.

"Sure. Let's go." We both got up and started to get things out the trunk and into the house. I took the second room at the top of the stairs. Chase had the first and Adam the third. After we got settled in and checked to the fridge to see if Margaret had gotten us the food we asked for. After doing that Adam took me and Chase into the living room.

"I'm gonna get straight to the point. No twists and turns. After that little display of intimacy in the car, I noticed something." Shit! He probably found out about my feelings! It's pretty damn obvious, I mean, who gets aroused from having their best friends touch them?

"What did you notice?" Chase, the oblivious nerd he was, asked with his brows furrowed and his hands in his laps. He still had the same face he did in the car, but this time, it was little more...noticeable. Which meant he was even more nervous.

"Well I noticed how Marco reacts to being touched in his nether parts, which is normal for a boy, but before that he was moaning in his dream. Moaning a certain name, Chase if I am correct. But last week Marco and I were supposedly looking for his lost notebook when me and also had a moment. What is your opinion on the matter, Chase?" I looked down at my fidgeting hands. My face was beet red and my heart was having an unbelievable beat. It would quickly beat then stop for a few seconds and beat quickly again. I'm surely gonna die here today. Whether it'll be from embarrassment or from the mental heart attack I was having.

"First, stop talking all posh and such. It gives me goosebumps. Second I think our little Boy has a crush on us. I don't know if it's one of us or not, but all of this points to both of us. Do you agree?" Tears were gathering in my eyes. I can't take it if they reject me. I love them too much. I'll be heartbroken and depressed.

"Yes. I agree. Also, if I wanna talk posh then I'll talk posh. It isn't only for you. I'll be going back to my posh English now. But yes. I definitely agree."

"What do you think we should do?" By the end of Chase's question, I was already a river. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and landing like a feather on my hands. I tried to brush them off, but it's like my body was saying 'let's just cry all we can now so that in the future I won't have any tears to spill'.

"No, no Baby Boy. Don't cry. You shouldn't waste time on such unnecessary actions." Adam's hands were pushing away the tears and lifting my head up to meet both of their gazes.

"I-I'm sorry. I c-can't control it. I know i-it's weird and disgusting and wrong, but I love you. I love the both of you and not in a best friend way. I dream of us having sex, and of what our future could be like. I think about you 50% of the time, the other 50 I don't have to think because you guys are right there in front of me. I love the idea of us getting married, adopting children, growing old, and dying together with our hearts content because we spent our lives by each other's side. So I'm begging you. Please don't push me away. Don't throw me out like a rag that's worn out, don't ignore me every time we'll see each other in the halls, don't throw out 6 years of friendship all because of my mistakes. Please, let me stay by your side. Even if it's just as a friend." By the time I was done with my little rant, I had my head lowered again. I wouldn't be able to see the faces of the people I love the most while they shun me. Every person has a fear. A fear that overpasses all the other fears. Mine is being neglected by these two. If that were to ever happen, I wouldn't know what to do with my life. They are the only reason I get up in the mornings. If something was to take that reason away...life would be meaningless.

"Marco, the day I throw you out, the day I ignore you, and the day I throw out our friendship, will be the day when I lose who I am. I can't throw you out because my mom taught me that you don't throw out the things you care most about. I can't ignore you because my mind automatically turns to you. I can't throw out our friendship because then I'll forget. I'll forget how I met you. I'll forget the time we spent together. I'll forget the little quirks you have, like how every time you see a dog or cat in the street you always take it home give it a bath then find a home for it. Or how when you get nervous or worried you start playing with your hands, like your doing right now!" I stop my hands and put them under my thighs. My head is still lowered, so I don't know what Chase is doing while Adam tells me all of this, which he really just should get to the point because I'm getting impatient.

"Can you get to the point, Adam? He's about to burst into tears again" damn Chase and his ability to observe.

"My point is I love you too, Marco. Ever since I met you in 7th grade I've fallen for you. Like that Life Call commercial. I've fallen and I can't get up. Except, in this case, I don't want to get up. I want to stay right where I am, right next to you." Adam knelt down in front of me so that we were face-to-face. He put his hands on my cheeks and guided my head towards his. Eyes wide and heart thumping loudly. He's gonna kiss me........HE'S GONNA KISS ME!! Oh my gosh! I don't know how to kiss. I've never been kissed. What if I- I never get to finish my mental rambling for I felt a pair of lips on my own. They were rough yet plump, and they tasted like apple and cinnamon. After a while, Adam pulled back, cupped my cheeks and started brushing his thumb against it.

"Chase, is there anything you want to say to our Baby Boy?" I was sure he didn't. Who would agree to a relationship with three people in it? It's abnormal. No sane person would do it.

"Yes. I would"