Chapter 3-The Start Of "The Plan"

******Lunchtime********

Chase POV

We sat on our usual table, lunch already in our stomachs. It was cracked, old, ugly, and at any given time it could dump us on the floor. But we loved her anyway. We even gave her a name; Old Gertha.

"So when are we going to your vacay house and how long are we staying?" I looked over at Marco and gave him a 'are you serious' face.

"Well since winter break is next week, and it lasts two weeks, i think it's good to say that we're leaving on Friday, and staying as long as you guys want I don't mind" 'as long as it's with you'. Well you're probably wondering when I started liking the two fine specimen in front of me.

Well I hate to say it was only last year. I found out when I was sleeping. Some would say the way I found out was weird, others would say awesome. I think both.

I only laid down on my bed to take a quick 10 minute nap, when it happened. I had a wet dream where, there was one person sucking me off, while there was another behind me. Kissing me, playing with my nipples, whispering dirty things into my ear. I couldn't see their faces, but at the time I didn't care. All I knew was that it felt good. By the end of the dream, I was panting underneath the taller one, while the shorter one was on top of me, my member still in his hot and tight little chute. When I woke up, I had a cum stain on my pants, and a raging boner. I had to get rid of it, for Adam and Marco were coming over in a bit. So I did what all teenage boys would've done. I jacked off. What I did do that some others boys don't was moan out the names of my best friends.

Since then every time I had a wet dream I imagined Marco and Adam right there with me. I still do. But the dreams have been getting better.

"How about we stay there the two weeks? I'd hate to come back here, there's nothing fun to do" I swear, I've seen girls trying to act cute and shit, but Marco doesn't even have to try. He does everything perfectly. The pout, the puppy eyes, the crossed arms, EVERYTHING.

"Well I agree with you on that there's nothing to do, but there's also who do to. And you, baby boy, are at the top of my list" I reached my hand out and put my thumb over his lips, and my index finger under his chin. Oh, how I wish I could take you right here. Ugh just imagining it has my little friend waking up.

"Call me when you're starting that list, I want in" we both turned our heads over to Adam, who was licking his lips seductively.

"But........I thought Marco and me both were gonna be under you while we come. It'll be like that right?" Although I'm not an expert on the fake crying as Marco, I still have a few tears I can let out. Which right now is working on my favor, if the sharp intake of breath Adam just took is anything to go by. I know Marco won't do anything. Like I said, he's an expert he knows fake crying, from real crying.

"Don't cry babe. I hate to see those beautiful dark orbs shimmering with tears of sadness." Adam wiped my tears with his thumb then proceded to give me a kiss on the forehead. Sometimes I think that Adam and Marco have the same struggle I do. But I'm pretty sure not. If they ever had a relationship it wouldn't include me.

"You're right, we should really hurry up and go to our lockers if we don't want to be late!" I stopped my water works and quickly shot out of my seat. Adam had a shocked face, as if thinking I was really crying. Marco just shook his head, and let out a sigh.

"If you're gonna fake cry do it right. More lip quivering, and tears. If you can't even do that then what have I trained you for?!" Marco threw his hands in the hair. As if he was exasperated.

"You.....lied to me?" Adam was even worse than I was at fake crying. He couldn't even let a tear out, and his quivering lip was staying still.......so it wasn't even quivering!!!

"Tch, please I could at least fool a few people. You look like a demented pug" i let out a few snickers. Now that I look closer he did sorta resemble a demented pug. All he was missing was the teeth and the ears. Hmm these thoughts are going to lead me to a bad place. Imagine Marco with cat ears and a tail. Oh dear Jesus Christ.......... I need to go take care of a problem.

"Hey guys I have to go to the classroom. Can you get my things for gym?" Marco looked me up from head to toe. I was hoping he'd skip over my little friend, but i got no such luck. As soon as he saw it he blushed a deep crimson red. I thought it looked like a baboons behind.

"Sure go ahead I'll get your things" Marco looked down at his shoes, thankfully not saying anything. With that I left making my way into the bathroom.

******Marco POV******

"You ok there baby boy? Do you have a fever or are you blushing?" Adam put the back of his hand on my forehead. But that's not where I want your hand. I want it pleasuring me. Anywhere on my body, but it needs to give me pleasure.

Maybe I should seduce them. But it won't work if they don't like me. I need to find out if they like me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Hey we have about 15 minutes until the bell rings. I forgot my English notebook in homeroom on our break. Can we go get it?" this is the perfect plan. OK no one is in the homerooms during lunch, not even the teachers, so we'll be alone. When we get there I'll do something (don't know what) to check if Adam likes me. But what happens if he doesn't like me? Our friendship will be over, I'll never be able to talk to him again!!! But........... if he does like me back then we'll have a relationship. But I want to be with both Chase and Adam, not only one. Hm................ I know!!!! I'll check on Adam first and see. Then I'll check on Chase. If the results are good I'll try to see if they like each other. Haha!!!!! I'm a genius!!! I should go to Princeton!!! Hehehe maybe I should take over the world!..............................That's an even better idea!! When i become ruler of the world I'll force Adam and Chase to make love to me!!!

.......................................

.......................................

....................................... 

WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT? First off if I force them it won't feel real, and second I need an army.

Oh well, world domination won't be happening till later. I have to check that off my '2016 List of Things To Do' .  Dammit.

"Yo! Baby boy!! You're spacing out" snapping fingers in my face brought me out of my daze. OK time to do step 1:Find out if Adam likes me.

"Ok let's go to homeroom" I began walking, already knowing Adam was following behind me.

I made it to homeroom and opened the door. Just as I thought, no one was here.Perfect.

"I think it was here" I bent down, showing my butt off, and acted as if looking for something.

"Um. Are you sure? Maybe it's in another classroom? Or in your locker?" He was at the other side of the class, but he was sneaking glances at me.

"Oh maybe it's in the corner. I sat there for a few minutes" the thing is that in that corner there is a cabinet, and in between there's a space that I, barely, fit in. I make my way over and go into that tiny space. I've heard enough to know that this should get his attention.

Ok. Hehehehe.

"Um. Adam?" I muster up the most innocent voice I have. "I'm stuck. Can you grab my hips and get me out?" I should have the highest IQ in history. I'll put some pressure on my hands so that it's harder for him to get him out.

"Sure just stay still"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Adam POV

What the hell is he doing.  He knows how narrow that space is, and yet he still goes in it to get the damn notebook. Guess I have no choice but to get him out.

I grab his feminine hips and try to get him out. I try and pull but he doesn't budge much. Wow. He's really stuck.

"Ok, baby boy, you're stuck in there good. I'll have to really pull you out. I'm sorry if it hurts you." It seriously hurts me more. I have a raging boner.

If I don't position myself well, he'll notice.

"Ok I'm pulling in three...two...one!" I thought he was seriously stuck so I pulled hard, but as soon as I pulled he got out as landed right on my lap...............................well, right on my hard on, enticing a moan out of me.