Chapter 9-Confessions Confessions

Chase POV

"Yes. I would" I had a lot to say, and ask. First off, why the hell didn't he tell us sooner? I've been holding back my urges to kiss him thinking he wouldn't like it when it was quite the opposite. Second, since when? I only figured out my feelings last year, so they're pretty much new, but how long has he had to restrain the urges? How long has he had to deal with the dreams?

"Since when?" I kept my face stoic. If his feelings were developed after mine, then I'll have my doubts. It's not that I don't want us to be together. It's the fear that one day he'll realize his feelings were normal best friend feelings, instead of a lover feelings. I know it's not fair that I'm basing this judgment on the time my feelings were sorted, but I feel that if it's less than one year, then he could be confused.

"Since..." he mumbled out the last part so quietly that not even Adam, who was right next to him, could hear what he said.

"You need to speak louder Baby Boy"

"Since we m...."again with the mumbling. I know he's scared of telling us his answer. He never mumbles unless he's scared. He's a very loud and cheery person.

"Marco, look up at me" Adam was trying to comfort Marco in some way. We waited for a few seconds, but Marco didn't lift his head.

"Baby, I need you to look at me so that we understand what you're saying" again, we waited for a few seconds, yet Marco still had his gaze lowered.

"Fine!"Adam, being the impatient fool he was, put his hand on Marco's chin and lifted his head, in an angle that his neck was exposed, and he wouldn't be able to lower his head.

"I want you to look at me, and talk clearly when we talk to you. Understand?" I liked seeing this side of Adam. His aura was oozing with dominance, prohibiting Marco to argue with him.

"Good, now say it again. This time loud and clearly" Adam took away his hand from Marco's chin but his dark green gaze never left Marco's warm brown one.

"Ever since I met you" What?! Since the beginning?! How could I not notice? I always notice what's around me!!............ok so maybe that's not true, but still! He should've told us before now. Maybe we could've been able to be a couple by now. With my mental rambling going on I didn't notice that they were waiting for me to say something. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard crying and soft words coming from somewhere. I looked down at the two boys who have my heart and saw Marco crying while Adam was trying to comfort him. Why was he crying? Who made him cry?! When all of my attention fully turned to them I noticed Marco was also speaking.

"I knew it! He doesn't want me! He doesn't want this kind of relationship! He'll leave!" By the time he finished his little worry speech he was full out sobbing. Who the hell is HE? NO ONE EXCEPT ADAM AND ME IS ALLOWED TO HAVE THIS BEAUTY! NO ONE!!

"Who the hell is HE?!! Who made you cry?!!" I crouched down to his level, a slight glare on my face, but it wasn't meant for him, no, it would never be meant for him. It was for the guy who THOUGHT he could take what was mine. Marco didn't say anything. In fact...I think he was crying harder now.

"Chase" I looked over to Adam who was shaking his head no.

"Why are you shaking your head Adam? Do you not see he's crying?! Don't you want to beat up the guy who made Marco cry?! Don't you want to hurt the person who hurt what's OURS?!! Didn't you hear him? He said HE didn't want him!! Who the hell wouldn't want him?!! Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?!" By the end of my little hate rant, Adam's eyes were wide with shock and Marco had stopped crying; he was looking at me with happiness and hope.

"D-do you mean that? That I'm y-yours?" It was barely above a whisper, but I had managed to hear it. My attention then turned back to Marco, who was standing up with shaking knees.

"100%. It doesn't matter who the fuck they are, if they dare mess with one of you, then they're getting the beating of their life. Be it my grandmother or yours" Adam's face changed to one of confusion.

"Um Chase...all of our grandmothers are dead"

"Exactly, you think I'll hit an old lady from my family? Hell nah! I love you and all, and if it were to happen I would totally back you guys up, but I'll never hit one of the women in my family. They'd probably hit me back with their big ass purses that weigh a ton" I shook my head out of those thoughts and went back to the situation at hand.

"My main point is, I love you too Marco. And I can't forget about Adam either. I love you both. Nothing or no one can change my feelings for you." at the end of my confession Marco ran into my chest , though he took a little turn in the process when he could've just come straight for me. Odd. I brought my hand down to his hair and started caressing him, and whispering comforting things into his ear, for I knew he was shaken up with his confession and his thought that I didn't want him. I figured it all on my own, and I thank Jesus that there isn't another man wanting my Baby Boy that isn't Adam.

"So now that we got the confessions out of the way, and I'm pretty certain we all love each other, I have something to ask the both of you" Adam walked over to us and took my left hand and Marco's right one. He bent down on one knee and gave us a mischevious grin.

"I, Adam Jacoby, promise to love, cherish, and care for the both of you to my best abilities. I promise to be the shoulder you cry on, and the anchor you need when in a storm. I promise to come back to you two at the end of the day; even if we fight. I promise to beat up anyone, even if it were my grandmother and if she were alive, if they were ever to hurt either of you. I promise to provide for you and our family when we start one. I don't know what else to say, so I'll get to the big question. Will you two, Marco Sertz and Chase Gilt do me the favor and the honor of being my boyfriends?" he finished with a kiss on our knuckles and the same grin on his face. Marco was undoubtedly happy with a big smile on his lips and little tiny tears in his eyes. I... was totally shocked.