Chapter 15-Blue And Purple Hearts

Marco POV

Hmm, I don't understand. After I took half an hour to explain my very correct and valid case, Chase still says that wearing clothes is better. But whatever, if he wants me to take 3 minutes taking off his clothes before sex then fine. That's 3 minutes of pleasure he's missing. But wouldn't it be fun though?

People just walking around naked, showcasing their junk, seeing the merchandise, knowing when someone is taken. I think it would be awesome. I'd get to see my sexy men bare 24/7.

Wait...but wouldn't that mean that other people would also get to see them? Would people check them out? Would they try to hit on my men??!!!!!! Just realizing the true horror of the situation I quickly opened the suitcase and put some clothes on.

I'm a taken man now. I can't have other people looking at what's only meant to be seen by my hunks. And I can't let people look at what's only supposed to be seen by me!! I'll kill anybody who even dares. I'll kidnap them and slowly, one by one, rip all of their nails out, along with their teeth. Then I'll electrocute them a few times, each shock more violent than the last. And for the finale, I'll throw them to the wolves, so that they'll be eaten alive!!!

*Sigh* Baby I know that you make momma more emotionally unstable than he already is, but you need to calm down. If I let you overtake my emotions you'll probably make me go on a killing spree, which would then make me go on a crying spree for all the lives I took. Even if you do make me go on a killing spree I would still love you. I want you to know that no matter what you make me do or how you make me feel I will always care for you, even when you are out of me. I will never let you go, not even if your daddy doesn't want you; which I highly doubt but you never know.

I rubbed my almost invisible bump and packed the other change of clothes and my light blue with slanted gray lines on the sides swim shorts and put them inside the backpack. Let's see what your daddy has in store for us darling. I made my way down the stairs where Chase and Adam were both waiting for me.

"Alright people let's get this show on the road" I bounded into the kitchen and slipped in a jar of peanut butter and a spoon.

"Weren't you going naked?"

"I had a mind blowing thought that snapped me out of my hating clothes phase"

"Do we want to know" I pondered about that for a while. Should I tell them about my plan for everyone that sees them naked? Hmm, maybe not.

"Nope that's a secret between us"

"Us?" CRAP!!! What do I say? What do I say?Got it!

"Me and Dot. I tell him everything."

"You talk to a stuffed animal?"

"Yeah?" Is there something wrong with that? If I can't talk to anyone then I talk to Dot. He's my bestest friend. He knows everything about me. Even about the wall of Adam and Chase pictures I have at the end of my closet. I seriously think that wall's my second pride and joy. My first pride and joy is the little peanut that's growing inside of me. I'm gonna have to start a bank account for...him? Her? Let's just say them. Anyway yeah, bank account; need to start saving up for their college, and their sweet sixteen, and wedding.........children are very expensiiiive. Let's just cut the sweet sixteen. I didn't have one and I turned out fine.

"That doesn't matter let's gooooooo!!!!!!!" good idea Marco if you change the subject they won't suspect it. I'm so smart. I made my merry way to the front door before Adam told me I was going the wrong way, so then I spun on my heel and shouted, "FORWARD!!" like a crazy maniac while walking, in the right direction this time, to the back door. But then I realized I didn't know where we were supposed to go sooooo, yeah.

"We're going down to the docks Marco."

"The docks?!! But that's so faaaaaaar!" with jumpy steps I made my way behind Chase and put my hands on his shoulders,"down"

"What?"

"Squat down"

"Why?"

"Because I want a piggyback ride, so squat down"

"What if we fall? I could break a leg or something"

"Don't worry I'll be fine, now squat" I forcibly pushed him down and jumped on his back; granted that earned us a bit of turbulence but nothing was perfect."Ladies and gentlemen thank you for choosing Chase Airlines as your travel option, we hope to make your time with us amazing. If you will be as kind as to keep your hands and feet inside the aircraft at all times it would be very appreciated. We also hope that you are not sick for the aircraft is actually my boyfriend and could catch your illness so if you are sick please be as kind as to not breathe or sneeze on him, or touch him; he's really prone to illnesses. We hope that you were told that this airline doesn't give food or beverages; those are reserved for the staff. And again thank you for choosing Chase Airlines as your travel option" I should totally be a flight attendant. By the time I had finished my amazing job interview practice we had arrived at the docks where Chase's family yacht was situated.

"Gentlemen. If you will please step into the yacht, I have planned this with both of you in mind" aaaaawwwwwwww!!!! Isn't Adam sweet?! I'm glad he's the father to my child. I dropped onto the floor and fixed my pants; preventing them from falling to the floor. Don't you hate it when you're just sitting quietly but then you have to stand up and go somewhere but when you stand up you feel your pants sort of falling so you have to do a kind of shimmy dance then jump just to get them into the right spot? Never happened to you? Such a shame really, I think I rock that little dance.

Adam went into the yacht first then helped Chase and me go in.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chase POV

We have been on the yacht for about ten minutes maybe, and all I could do was look at the beautiful blue water and sing along the music blasting from my left earphone.

"This love has taken it's toll on me, she said goodbye too many times before. And her heart is breaking in front of me, I have no choice...cause I won't say goodbye anymore" Adam Levine is a really good singer. Plus he has an amazing looking face.

"Chase!!!!" I turned my head to my little boyfriend and raised an eyebrow in question. "Adam's calling for us" I gave him a nod and followed the little hyperactive bundle of joy to the top of the yacht. I exited to the top and saw Adam holding a box in each hand. They were both rectangular and black.

"Come here my pretties. Closer. Closer. Ok back up a bit, it's hot out here. Ok. I brought you two all the way out into the open ocean for a 'romantic' getaway. Now, you are my first boyfriends so I don't really know if what I planned is romantic or not, but I think it expresses my love and care for the both of you; so without further ado, I want to give you a little something" we both took the black box stretched out in our direction warily. I waited for a few seconds, then popped the lid of the box.

"Oh...my...gosh" amazing, truly amazing. I've never had such delicate and meaningful jewelry before. It was silver with a blue heart-shaped diamond in the middle of it. A cute puppy paw silver necklace with a gorgeous blue heart shaped diamond in the middle. Oh god. My vision's blurring. I need a tissue. Curiosity took over me and I turned my head to the side and saw Marco's present.

It was the same type of necklace but it was a teddy bear; also with a heart shaped diamond in the middle, but instead of blue it was purple. They were both amazing pieces of jewelry.

"I was walking around the other day, while you two were taking a nap, and saw them in a shop window and they immediately reminded me of you two so, yeah" Adam had a sheepish expression on his face and his hand was rubbing up and down the back of his neck. It was adorable to watch.

"Thank you so much" I got on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Awwww that's a new shade of red, so cute. Guess I shouldn't judge though; I felt the heat of my blush down to the bottom of my neck.

"Yeah. Thank you" Marco went and repeated the same action, leaving behind yet another shade of red.

"You're welcome. But that's not all. We still have the rest of the morning, and all of the afternoon"