ohm and the (semi) spooky ghost: a sequel

This is part 2 to the spooky ghost bryce ;)
--
Ryan loved mornings. They were always so quiet and peaceful, and even though he hated getting up early, sometimes he would do it just to enjoy the calmness of the early hours. There was just something oddly satisfying about making a nice, hot cup of coffee and being able to sit down and watch-

“Why do you put so much cream into your coffee?” There was a voice speaking behind Ryan all of a sudden, and he nearly dropped his coffee out of fear.

Whirling around, Ryan was met with Bryce, who was sitting on the counter, watching Ryan with interest.

“You're still here?” Bryce huffed, puffing his cheeks.

“I asked a question first, you know,” he pouted. Ryan gave a small laugh, something about the look on Bryce's face making him feel happy.

He's cute when he's pouting.  Poor Brycey.

“Well, I like my coffee with creamer sometimes. Can you answer my question now?” Ryan began to walk into the living room, Bryce right behind him.

“I don't have anywhere else to go,” Bryce said quietly. “If you don't want me here, though, I… I can always leave, if you want. I guess it’d be kinda weird if you had this random ghost wandering your house all the time.”

“No, no! That's not what I meant by that at all!” Ryan shook his head, taking a sip of his coffee before continuing. “I was just suprised you didn't get bored and leave overnight. Did you keep Buddy up all night or something? He seems pretty worn out.”

“Uh, you see…” Bryce trails off, awkwardly staring at his feet. “I was playing fetch with him, but I kind of forgot that dogs can't walk through walls like I can, and, well… Buddy hit his head once or twice.”

“Did he really?” Ryan chuckled quietly. “Poor Buddy. He'll be okay, though, so don't feel bad Brycey. Buddy's a stubborn little guy.” He then looked around the room, before frowning. “Have you seen the remote, by any chance? I don't want to watch the news.”

“Yeah. It's over here, I'll get it for you.” Bryce went over to the little side table in the corner of the room, and proceeded to phase right through it. He gave the table a look, then reached out and grabbed the remote, only for it to fall through a moment later.

“You need some help over there?” Ryan was covering his mouth, trying his best to hide his smile and not laugh at the sight.

Bryce shook his head, strawberry blonde hair hardly moving as he did. He picked up the remote, this time a lot more carefully, and came to Ryan. He handed the remote over, then tried to sit on the couch.

Tried, mind you.

“Bryce? Bryce, where’d you go?!” Ryan stared in shock at the spot where his ghostly friend had once been. There was muffled yelling, and then Bryce popped up from the couch, a sheepish smile on his face.

“Sorry. I thought the couch would cooperate with me. I guess not.”

Ryan laughed. “It's cool. What do you wanna watch?”

Bryce shrugged. “Anything's good. I don't really know what's on tv, I haven't seen any of it in a while.”  

The two ended up sitting in a comfortable silence, watching whatever it was that Ryan had put on. Eventually, though, Bryce flew into the air, doing a small twirl before stopping in front of Ryan.

“I'm bored. Can we go somewhere?” Bryce gave a pleading look.

Ryan looked out the window, before shrugging to himself. “I don't see why not. It's about time for Buddy's walk anyways.”