The Challenge

Adriana's POV:

Hahahaha Zayn has no clue what he just got himself into. He is going downnnn! I am excellent at bowling! This challenge is going to be interesting!

I walk up to Harry and realized that Lucy wasn't sitting down where she once was.

"Where's Lucy?"

"She said she had to leave."

"Oh, I am so sorry. I am sorry I made you do this and I am sorry she left."

I felt really bad now.

"It's okay. I am quite happy she left because she was boring."

"Hahaha you are so nice. You don't hesitate to say the truth."

"What can I say, I am just the best. Well I am going to leave you and Zayn so you guys can enjoy your date."

"Once again I am sorry. Drive safely. Wait, are you okay to drive? You did drink."

"I am fine. I only drank two beers. I will be fine."

"Are you sure? I can drive you home."

"I am fine. Just have fun! And if Zayn hurts I will kick his arse!"

"Hahaha okay then. Thank you. I love you, Harry!"

I give him a goodbye hug and kiss him on the cheek. He returns the gesture and leaves. He's so sweet. Still wish he liked me though. What am I talking about? Zayn is here trying to be nice to me and asked me on this date. I should be enjoying this.

I go back to Zayn and shove him a little and yell "Your ass is going to get handed by me!" He laughs and tickles me.

It's the second round I am winning. Oh yeah! Zayn must be regretting this now hahaha.

Zayn's POV:

Fuck! She too good at bowling. I guess I am going to be doing whatever she wants me to do. It's worth it though. She's so fit and gorgeous, I'll do anything for her. This date is going a lot better now that Lucy and Harry are gone. I have been making Adriana laugh all night. This is great. She's actually really fun to be around with. Weird too but I love that about her. She's, she's great! I think I like her...

So I end up losing and Adriana made me take her to her flat. I am currently in her kitchen baking her cookies and a cake. She demanded those things and I am actually enjoying baking for her. She seems to be very happy about it and that's makes me happy. I smile at her and she caught me.

"What?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"No, tell me! Remember you lost so answer me."

*sigh* "fine, it's just I really like you and seeing how happy you are that I lost the challenge makes me happy."

"I like you too."

She had the cutest smile ever. Did I just said cutest? Hahaha this girl is something alright if she has me saying these cheesy words. Gosh she's perfect.

"You do?"

I give her my signature smirk

"Yeah."

She gave me a shy smile. She's so cute!

"Good because I like you too."

She laughs at me and I just want palm face myself. Smooth Zayn smooth. She's bringing this different side of me.

"I mean you already know that because I just told you, but what I am trying to say is...-"

She kissed me on the lips quick and pulled back. She was smirking at me. Gosh she truly is gorgeous.

"I know what you were trying to say. By the way check on my cookies and cake. I don't want burnt cookies and a burnt cake."

"Yes ma'am."

We ended up eating all of the cookies and cake while we watched movies in her livingroom. After she started to yawn I decided it was time for me to leave. I help her get up and she walks me to the door. I tell her goodnight. I was going to kiss her on the cheek when she went for a kiss and told me goodnight.

I walked out smiling like a happy five year on their birthday that got their favorite super hero doll as their birthday present. I really need to call off whatever Lucy and I have because I really do like Adriana and if I want to be more than friends with her. Then whatever Lucy and I have must be over for good. I drive home and decide to go straight to my bed for some sleep once I got home. I sleep with a smile on my face.