Coffee Shop

Adriana's POV:

My phone started to ring and that very annoying ringtone on my iPhone was blasting throughout my whole bedroom. I finally get up from my bed because I cannot bare that sound anymore. So I started looking for it and when I finally found my phone, the call had already ended.

I unlock my phone and saw that I had three missed calls from my cousin Francisco. I decided to call him back. He right away answered and tells me that he is having dinner at his house. And that I have to be there. I agree to be there on time and buy a bottle of wine.

I decide to take a shower. I get out of the shower, get dressed and put on some mascara on. I then put some hunter boots on and walk out of my house. I get into my G Wagon and head to the closes Coffee Shop I love.

I park outside of my favorite coffee shop and walk inside. I walk up to the barista and order my caramel frappe. Once getting my drink, I decide to look for a spot to sit in the backside of the coffee shop. As I am making my way through the back with my drink some guy runs into me and my drink spills all over my white v neck. And sadly for me, it is see through.

(Adriana: bold / Harry: Italic)

*GASP* "Oh great! Way to start my day."

The guy turns around quickly and apologizes. He sees that my shirt is complete wet with my brown drink. He apologizes over and over again. And even offers me his shirt. I look at him for a second before telling him that it's okay.

"It's okay, it was on accident. I should have paid attention to where I was going as well. Don't even worry."

The guy: "I am really really sorry. NO! I should have paid attention! I am so sorry, your shirt is all wet now and I can see your bra. I am very sorry. Let me buy you a new drink and a new shirt. I seriously am sorry. Gosh I don't blame you if you hate me."

I don't hate you and like I said it is okay. No need to buy me a new drink or a new shirt. I seriously am okay. Thank you though.

I start to head out of the coffee shop to get an extra shirt when someone tugs on my arm. I turn around and it is the same guy again. I gave him a confused look.

The guy: "Hey, I really want to make it up to you, please let me at least buy you a new drink, it's the least I can do."

He gives me a smirk. I catch him looking down at my shirt and then back to my eyes and he smirks again. I can't help but laugh and then say, "Well okay I guess that's the least you can do." He smiles and pulls on my arm and we walk up to the barista. I order my drink and he pays for it. I thank him. And soon as I get my drink I thank him again and walk away. But he followed me to my car.

"Can I help you?"

The guy: "Yes. What's your name love?"

"Haha, Adriana and yours?"

The guy looks at me surprised and he shakes his head.

The guy: "My name is Harry. Harry Styles."

I look at him shocked. He is Harry Styles. I have heard of him before, he's from that one boy band. One Direction. Wow they are really talented boys.

"Oh! Harry Styles! I know you, well not know-know you but I do."

"Haha well listen, I really am sorry for what happened and-"

My phone started ringing. Ugh great, stupid ringtone.

"I hate this ringtone so much. Sorry let me answer this call."

*On phone*

"Hello? Oh yes yes. I will be there Francisco. Don't worry I will be there. Yes I am not home. Why? Gosh why do you even care. I'll see tonight. Bye!"

*ending call*

"You were saying?"

"You hate that ringtone too?"

"Yes! I absolutely hate it and I can't get rid of it. It is so annoying!"

"Listen I was actually going to go to the Apple store. And try to get them to get rid of it because I also hate it. Do you want to go with me? And maybe I can take you shopping for ruining your shirt. What do you say?"

"Ouuu, that does sounds tempting! Not the shopping part but getting rid of the ringtone haha, I am in!"

"Great. Let me call a cab."

"We can go in my car if you want?"

Harry nodded his head yes. I lead him to my car and unlock it. He hops in and I buckle up. Soon I begin to drive to the Apple store. I find a parking spot right away. We both get out and walk into the store. A worker right away comes up to us and ask if we need any help.

Finally after one hour of arguing, we finally got rid of the marimba ringtone off of our phones. We decide to leave and head to Regents Street.

"So tell me about yourself. Like what's your favorite color or do you like cheese?"

"Haha yes I do like cheese it just depends on what kind of cheese it is. And my favorite color is baby blue. So what's your favorite color and do you like cheese?"

"Cheese is good and my favorite color is a secret sorry."

"Well then I guess that sucks for me doesn't it? Why can't I know?"

I turn around and give him my pouty face and puppy eyes.

"Hahaha well lets us get to know each better first and maybe I will tell you."

"Okay, lets play 20 questions. You first!"

We finally arrived to Regents Street. We went to many stores and talked a lot. We laughed a lot and fooled around a lot too. He's actually a cute and a sweet guy. I am glad we met each other today even though he made me spill my drink all over my shirt. I am glad it happened or else I would of never met him. We call each other best friends now.

He was in the changing rooms when calls me over and I walk over to changing rooms when he pulls me into his changing room and he says, lets take a picture so I can post it onto my twitter. We take the picture and he hands me his phone. He lets me write the caption.

@Harry_Styles: Spill @adrianalachowskiii drink on her shirt and now we are the best of friends :)xx pic.twitter.com/C1xkgj6

I hand him back his phone. He looks down at his phone and smiles. We decide to keep on looking around.

After ten stores and forty outfits and three pairs of shoes we finally get in my car.

"So today was fun! We should definitely do this more often minus me spilling your drink on your shirt."

"Yes definitely. I really enjoyed today and I am glad we met."

"Me too!"

He gave me a smirk and gosh that smirk is perfect!

"So what should we do now?"

"Actually, I have to head over to my cousin's house right now for dinner. Do you want to join me?"

I gave him a smile and he agreed to come with.