In thought

Niall's POV:

A week has passed by since the dinner night at Harry's. I've been going on dates with Yvonne. I can't stand not being with her everyday. I know I may seem too clingy but she doesn't seem to mind it. We both like spending time with each other as much as we can. It's like we almost feel like we will lose each other to another if we go a day without seeing each other.

Honestly I'm the luckiest guy. I didn't think I would like her this much but I do. And I don't regret asking her on a date everyday because each day I learn something new about her and each day I fall more for her. I'm thinking about making her mine. I might as well if I can't go a day without seeing her. I think I'll do it. Later tonight when we go out to dinner.

I got interrupted from my thoughts when I heard my doorbell ring. I ran quickly out of my room, down the stairs and to my front door. I opened the door to just be disappointed. I thought it was Yvonne at the door, but to my surprise it was Harry. I haven't seen him since the night at his house.

He spoke up before I could "Hi, Niall can I come in?" I didn't even get to say yes before he barged in.

I closed the door behind him and followed him into my living room. He sat down and started to talk.

"Niall is it possible to start crushing on someone when you are still in like with another?" "You mean you are starting to crush on Lucy while still liking Adriana?" "Erm, yeah?" "yeah it's possible. It's called moving on, slowly but surely."

He let out a sigh and I spoke up again "Harry, this is a good thing. As hard as it may seem, it's probably for the best to move on. At least for now. You two may not be meant to be together right now. But maybe in the future. Like once her and Zayn are through. Don't ignore these feelings you are getting for Lucy. Accept them and do something out of it. It will help you move on." Harry seemed to be in deep thought with a small frown on his face until he finally looked up at me

"I think you are right Niall. I will accept these feelings I am getting for Lucy. She's a good girl and she's very gorgeous. Thank you so much Niall!"

He got up quickly and nearly took the air out of me with his tight hug. I hugged him back and struggled to respond back but I did. "It's no problem at all. I care about you Harry. You are my best mate, I'll always be here for ya. Now what do you say, shall we go to a pub for a few pints and watch the match?" "That sounds about good! First round is on me! Let's gooooo!"

I shook my head at him and got up quickly to change and grabbed my wallet.