Morning

Niall's POV:

I was dreaming of Yvonne. We were all alone in the woods. And we were dancing. I pulled her closer to me so I could kiss her. I was leaning in close to her and so was she. Our lips were a few inches apart and then I heard growling.

I woke up because my stomach was growling. Great stupid stomach, you ruined my chances of kissing Yvonne. Hmmph, My chest felt heavy though not a bad heavy. As if someone was laying their head on my chest.

I pulled the covers down and surely there was someone's head laying my chest. And that someone was Yvonne. I smiled down at her remembering last night.

Flashback:

We were dropping Harry off at his house. Yvonne sat in the back with Harry to make sure he wouldn't throw up. I couldn't help but look into the mirror and see Yvonne helping my best mate.

I just met her and I already like her. She's just so great, caring, funny, spontaneous, outgoing, beautiful, fun, and just great overall. I was really grateful that Yvonne was here to help me. I had so much fun tonight. We were about 10 minutes away from Harry's house when Livin' On Prayer came on and I was about to sing when I heard Yvonne singing. Gosh she had a lovely voice but her singing voice wasn't so great. Yet, I still loved it. It made me laugh, smile, and get butterflies in my stomach. We finally arrived to Harry's. Yvonne helped me walk Harry up to his house and I told her which key was his house key. She opened the door and she helped me walk Harry up to his room. We took his shoes and jacket off.

Yvonne pulled the covers down and I carried him to the bed. I laid him down and Harry said, "Niall James Horan, you are the most beautiful human being on this earth next to Adriana. I just want to say that I love you. And thank you for helping me. And Yvonne, I want to thank you too and I love you too, munchkin. Okay now can you both tuck me in and give a goodnight kiss? Please?" He pouted. Yvonne and I both looked at each other then we tucked Harry in. And gave him a goodnight kiss on each side of his cheek. We insisted on staying to take care of him but he said it was okay because he was sobering up and that he was a big boy now. We finally agreed to leave him alone in his room and leave. I was so thankful having Yvonne to help me with Harry even though she barely met him and she barely met me tonight as well, she didn't mind helping. I wanted to thank to her so I kissed her on the lips. It was my way of showing her I was grateful for her help and thanking her for making my night.

After I kissed her I asked her if she wanted me to take her home. She told me yes and we took off. On our to her flat which was oddly very close to mine, we were singing like idiots and it was so hilarious. To be honest I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. She's a great girl. Once I pulled up to her flat I turned the car off and quickly got out to help her get out. I walked to her door. She was opening her door when I was looking down at the floor and playing with my fingers. She asked me if I wanted to come in. Boy, did I want to say yes so badly. But I had just met her and I really like her so I don't to mess things up. I didn't know what to say and I was stuttering. She seem to have noticed how nervous I was. So, she grabbed my face and kissed me.

Gosh, did it felt amazing. I felt sparks and fireworks blowing up all around us. I even felt butterflies in my stomach. I kissed her back and grabbed her waist. And kissed her harder. She pulled back and smiled. She asked if I wanted to have a Doctor Who marathon and I agreed. We gathered junk food, drinks and walked up to her room. Throughout the whole marathon we kept laughing and throwing food at each other. We were into the fourth season when she fell asleep on my chest. And I pulled the covers up. I smiled down at her and kissed her temple. And I went to sleep as well with a smile on my face.

End of flashback.

I slowly got up and made sure her head laid lightly on her pillow. I coudln't help but smile how lucky I got to sleep next to her last night.