Birthday surprise part 2

Harry's POV:

I was so nervous. I am really starting to like Adriana but we just met. And we are only best friends. Ugh this is so frustrating. Why must I like her? I bet that she doesn't even feel the same way I do. Snap out of it Harry! I smacked my face and I laughed because it felt silly to do it.

I decided to text Niall and have him come over. Since I already invited him the boys to come to Adriana's birthday surprise.

To: Mc Nialler :D

Hey mate, you should come over to my place and we can go together to pick Adriana and her cousin up. Hey, her cousin might be single so are you going to come or are you going to come? Haha just kidding. But you better come because I need to talk to you about something...

From: Mc Nialler :D

Hahaha I bet she is beautiful just like Adriana. I am ins! Oh, must be serious...fine I will head over in a bit see ya soon bro

I sigh and decided to get ready. As I am walking up the steps to my bedroom my phone signal me that I had gotten a text. I reached into my pockets and took it out.

From: My beauty<3

Hey, my cousin came back home early to surprise me and I was wondering if she could come along with us? I would feel horrible just ditching her...

To: My beauty<3

Sure babe, she is more than welcome to come. I invited the boys to come. Now she can meet them. Wear something very nice and sexy ;) haha just kidding but wear something nice, love. xx

I laughed after sending her that.

From: My beauty<3

Thank you, Harry. She appreciates it. Haha okay I will see. ;p

To: My beauty<3

:)<3

Gosh I really do think I like her...

I had finished putting my outfit on for tonight. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a white button up dress shirt, my black chelsea boots and grabbed a black coat just in case. As I was walking downstairs I heard my doorbell ringing. I knew it was Niall.

I answered the door and he right away barged in and ran in to my kitchen. I was going to stop him but he was already stuffing his face with food. I just sighed. Typical Niall. I started to laugh because he is so silly and he seriously can eat a lot.

We sat down on my couch after he finished eating what was left in my fridge. Damn I need get more food now.

(Niall: Bold / Harry: Italic)

"Hey bro you need to buy more food by the way. Anyways what did you want to talk about?"

He looked at me with a serious face.

"Well, how do I start this...well...ermm...I...umm"

"Jusss spill it out"

"Well, I think I like Adriana. Like...like like."

I stared at him to see how he would react. At first he looked sort of shocked but right away a smile appeared on his face and he started to chuckle

"Ya I know bro, it's pretty obvious so this is what you wanted to talk about?"

"Yeah, I don't know what to do. I mean I like her and all but what if she doesn't feel the same? What if this is all too soon? What if I ask her out and she rejects me? Then I will lose her and I can't do that! She's my best friend and I really do like her. She is so different..."