Dinner night Part 2

Adriana's POV:

We were all at Harry's for dinner. And to think that I thought Harry & Lucy didn't have a thing for each other. I have mistaken it then. They seem so cute together but something doesn't seem right? Their friendship or her? Or maybe I'm going crazy, no I'm definitely not going crazy. I know that there's something strange there. I just have a feeling that something is not right.

I chose to ignore what I was feeling and focus on mine and Zayn's relationship. Last night he invited to go on tour with him for a few weeks. He told me to think about it. I have a few projects but I'll talk with my agency and see if we can work something out.

Zayn started to nudge me so I turn to him. He smirks at me and starts playing with my hair. He's twirling my hair around his finger and giving that smirk of his. I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. I feel like my tummy is about to explode from all the butterflies swarming around in it.

I try to suppress the smile that wants to escape from my mouth, but it's no use. I end up grinning up at him like a goofy five year old.

Did he just poke my cheek? No he did not?!

I give a death stare, a friendly death stare and he just laughs. I frown and pout up at him now.

Zayn is seriously giggling like a little school girl. How cute. "what? Why the long face, love?" He kissed my lips softly.

I turn around quickly because I can feel my cheeks starting to get red from how cute he's being to me. I turn back around and just shrug my shoulders.

He bites down on nose. I start laughing and he just smiles.

"Well. I don't like a frown being placed on that beautiful face of yours. It shouldn't be there." He grabs my hand and lowers his lips onto my hand. He start kissing each finger as he continues to speak "It" *kiss* "should never" *kiss* "be" *kiss* "on" *kiss* "your beautiful" *kiss* "face"

My breath had hitched and now the butterflies are uncontrollable inside of my tummy.

"Do you hear me? I never want to see a frown on your beautiful face, okay? Now give me a smile." He smirks back at me

I whisper "Okay" back to him and give him a genuine smile back. This boy is going to be the death of me.

He leans his head down to me and gives me a kiss. As he's about to pull away I grab the back of his head and kiss him back but hard. I pull back but just slightly so I'm leaning my forehead on his. He breathes out "Good" softly.

He pulls back but grabs my hand and squeezes it under the table. We go back to eating our food and have about almost anything.

Zayn's POV:

I've been staring at Adriana for good five minutes. She hasn't even tried to touch her food. I can feel that there's something up with her but I'm not sure what it is. I could be jumping to conclusions. I decide to try and get her attention.

I nudge her side and she still didn't turn around. So I continued to nudge her side until she finally turn around.

I give her a smirk and started to play with a strand of her hair. I'm twirling it around my finger while still giving her my smirk. I can see a slight blush on her cheeks. I can see that she's trying hard to not smile but she fails and ends up smiling up at me. Her smile is contagious.

I can't help but poke her cheek. She's stop smiling at me and tries to give me a death stare but it's no use. Because if anything, it just makes her look more adorable. She frowns and gives me her pouty face with those perfect lips of hers.

I start to giggle. I seriously just giggled. This girl is bringing out a different person out of me. "what? Why the long face, love?" I kissed her lips softly.

I can see her cheeks turning red and she turns away from me, but turns back around. She shrugs her shoulders. So bite down softly on her nose. She starts laughing. God, how I love her laugh. I smile at her.

"Well. I don't like a frown being placed on that beautiful face of yours. It shouldn't be there." I grab her hand and lower my lips onto her hand. I start kissing each of her fingers as I continue to speak "It" *kiss* "should never" *kiss* "be" *kiss* "on" *kiss* "your beautiful" *kiss* "face"

She looks slightly flushed.

"Do you hear me? I never want to see a frown on your beautiful face, okay? Now give me a smile." I smirk down at her

She softly whispers "Okay" and gives me a smile back

I lean my head down to her face and give her a kiss. As I am about to pull away, she grabs the back of my head and kisses me back hard. She pulls away but just slightly. She leans her forehead on mine. I can't help but smile so big. I'm really lucky that she's all mine. I breathe out "Good" softly

I pull back and sit up right, but I grab her hand into mine and squeeze it under the table. We get back to eating our food. I bring up a conversation on what we should do tomorrow but we continue the conversation by talking about anything really. She's just so easy to talk to.

Okay I was suppose to update yesterday. I upload it yesterday but apparently it didn't published. So the note I left might say I'll update again like at night. Ignore it. This is the update. But, I might update tonight. I might. I'm also updating my other story, The First To tonight. So if you are reading that one. Well, be ready to see what's about to go down. Okay bye!