Dinner night

Harry's POV:

Everyone was at my house at the moment including Lucy. I figured why not? Why not invite her. Zayn and Adriana are together. And they are both happy together. I can be happy too! Maybe not with Adriana but possibly with Lucy.

Lucy was helping me make a shepherd pie with some steaks on the side in case someone didn't want any pie. While we were busy cooking everyone else was enjoying the weather outside that London has blessed us with today. Normally it's always cold, windy or raining. But today was beautiful outside.

(Lucy: italic/ Harry: bold)

The 1975 was softly playing in the kitchen and Lucy was humming along. That's until Pressure came on. We both started to sing along.

Lucy stops moving the meat around and stops singing but says this, "This is my favorite song. It crazy how many meanings this song has but only Matty truly knows the story behind it. I like to think of it as a sad tragic love song. Of a boy losing his love to depression and suicide. He wants to end his life as well so he can too bleed the same way as her and be with her."

And in that moment I was staring intently at her. She had the same thought I had on that song. I as well I liked it too.

"Oh gosh, I didn't mean to say that. You probably think I'm weird now. Oh gosh"

She started to panic but I hugged her

"Lucy. You are not weird nor do I think you are. Okay maybe a little but I'm weird too. But you aren't really weird. But believe me, I believe the same thing about this song."

"It just makes sense doesn't it? It's a sad song but I love it." I nodded my just agreeing with her because she's right and I love it as well.

We got back finishing the shepherds pie and started on the steaks. Once we were done we invited everyone inside. We all gathered around in my dinning room and began to eat. As we were all eating I saw from the corner of my eye Adriana and Zayn touching each other. I was clenching my fist. I really need to get over this, over them being together, over her. And give Lucy a chance. I'm starting to like her. In a way we are kind of the same. I know that she likes Zayn as much as I like Adriana. I can see it in her eyes but I can also see she's starting to like me as well. Maybe we are meant for each other. I have ask her out on more dates and see where this leads us. Hopefully to happiness...

Okay, this is a short update but finally a update after a whole year. I'll update later tonight again. So I hope you guys enjoy this short update. I'll start updating more frequently. I'm finally out of writer block.