I hurried towards my dressing room. Yes, you heard right. I had my own dressing room. Awesome right? Apparently since I had to do many costume changes, they wanted me to have my own dressing room. I actually had my personal assistants to help me out in between acts.

I changed into a beautiful dress. It was a white dress with a bit of red. There was a red ribbon around my waist and there was a thin red design around the dress. I was very happy because it was gorgeous and it was only a feature.

No singing or dancing, but there was a choreography. Since I was going to be the only girl out, I had to do really well.

As I got into the make-up chair, the make-up artists and the hair stylists started working. I was startled because they were working at the same time and still they seemed to get their work done.

My hair was put into slight waves and curls and my make-up was a natural look. My lips were a pretty pink and I had a tinge of blue for my eye shadow.

I never felt so pretty in my life.

Someone whistled. As I carefully turned around in the chair, trying not to disturb the make-up artists and hair stylists from doing their work, I saw Kris at the door.

“You look great, wow!” Kris said.

I blushed. I never was one to receive compliments. It was always Miranda who received the compliments on the looks. I received them on being “smart”.

“No, but seriously, you look hot!” Tao interrupted.

“You guys need to stop checking her out, she’s my sister! Don’t forget,” Kai warned.

I sighed.

“Don’t you guys have to get ready too?” I asked.

“We don’t have that much to change, because we’re boys,” Tao winked.

“Lucky…” I grumbled.

They chuckled.

“Ready to go, my princess?” Kai asked offering his arm.

“Can I go?” I asked my facial and hair artists.

They nodded and one of them said,

“Good luck!”

I gave her a nod and took Kai’s arm. I teetered on the heels, but got used to them quickly.

Kai led me towards the stage while Tao and Kris followed.

I received many compliments and whistles on the way, making me blush tomato red.

The concept of the performance was sort of like a ballet. Nobody talked, but acted. There was a before story and then the song, where some were dancing, some acting, and some people doing random stuff.

I had the act of being the one girl that was loved by everyone. I was the main character of this “drama”. I was “loved” by EXO and SHINee.

Great huh? Such pressure, especially under the watching eyes of the many overprotective fans.

Oh yeah, I also had a little “kiss” scene with Kai at the end. It wasn’t a big deal between Kai and me, because we had “skin ship” as Koreans call it. It’s normal for people in the same family to kiss, hug, hold hands, and have “skin ship”. This is the reason why there are a lot of rumors of celebrities being lesbians or gays. Basically, if you’re close with someone, you have personal contact with him or her.

Like all other families of Korea, we follow this culture and I have personal contact with Kai, Jessica, Krystal, my mom, and my dad. No matter the gender and age difference, we have a connection.