Chapter 21: Dont Let Me Forget

I laugh as Andrew runs his nose over the side of my stomach.
"Babe that tickles"I whine and he smirks.
He kisses me gently and I caress his back as his lips press against mine. He pulls away and I stare up at him with a small smile. He hitches my legs up on his waist and I lean up pecking his lips. He hums and flips me over. I giggle and grinds my ass onto his now semi hard member. He chews on his bottom lip. I get off and I pull off my shirt.
"Do I look cute?"I ask and he nods.
"Do you think I'll look cuter without any clothes"I smirk and he licks his lips.
"Yeah"he nods and I put on a sad pout.
"So your just using me for my body"I accuse with a fake sniffle and whimper. He stares at me wide eyes and rushes over
"No baby I didn't mean that"he whispers and I giggle staring up at him.
"Oh your little---"he gets cut off by my computer singing.
I walk over and I open it. I stare at the bed. Blu was under the covers. His body bare. So was Xander his arms over Blu.
"Oh hold up"I growl and rewind the video. My eyes widen at the scene. I squeal closing my laptop. Andrew laughs leaning against the wall.
"What you get for being overprotective baby"he says and leans up kissing me. I cringe at the image reappearing in my head. I slam him into the wall and run my lips down his neck. He grabs my ass.
"So my king what do you want me to do for you today"I ask softly.
"Hmmm well my queen...."he whispers the rest in my ear and I smirk
-
I was walking down the hall when I spot cas and Blake making out. I walk over and poke cas cheek. He groans pulling away. He gives me an annoyed glare and I giggle. Then a ringing starts going through the whole building.
"Immediate lock down. Go to any room you can find and hide. Now"mr.nights voice rings through the school. Blake frowns and grabs both our hands. He yanks us towards one of the rooms quickly. We walk into it and my eyes land on blu and Xander.
"Hey guys"I say confused. Xander was holding Blu into his chest tightly. I hear yelling from outside and I gulp.
"Where's Andrew"Blake asks me.
"He was in my bedroom"I say and he frowns.
The door suddenly opens and Xander calms down.
"Hey why is a----"he gets cut off.
"Xander you are being sentenced to execution for violating council rules"a man says and Xander stares at them wide eyes and then he nods.
"What Xander what's happening"Blu asks confused gripping his hand.
"Did jay have anything to do with it"the man asks and Xander shakes his head quietly.
"No it was just me I asked him to hide it but you know he does anything I say. Lets go"Xander whispers and the mom nods.
"Tell who his mate it"the man says.
"No"Xander shakes his head. Suddenly the man grabs Blu and slams him against the wall. Xander growls his eyes shifting black.
"It's me"I whisper and the man lets go of Blu. Blu runs into Xander's arms.
"No they can't take you"Blu sobs into Xander's chests
"Blu baby calm down okay. Blake take him"Xander sighs gently shoving Blu aside. Mr.night stares at me wide eyes.
"Where is the king"the man asks as the other two guards slam Xander into the wall and cuff him into some glowy handcuffs. I think it's stripping all his magic and his werewolf gene.
"No Xander. Please don't kill him"Blu sobs trying to push away from Blake.
"Andrew is in my room"I whisper miserably and the council member nods.
"What the fuck is happening here"I hear a familiar voice from outside.
The man grabs me and yanks me outside. Andrew gets on full alert.
"Take your hands off my mate or I'll rip your head from your body"Andrew growls his eyes glowing gold.
"I won't hurt him your highness if you agree to our conditions"the man smirks.
"I'll do anything but I swear if you lay even a pinky on his head. You'll be dead"Andrew says and clenches his fist.
"I know"the man sighs and lets me go. I run towards Andrew and he holds me into his chest. Xander gets pulled out and I hear Blu screaming out things.
"No please x"Blu screams pushing at Blake.
"Wait Xander"Andrew asks wide eyed.
"I tried your highness"Xander smiles weakly as they take him away.
"What do you need"Andrew asks holding me close as I sob into his chest.
-
I stare down at the contract. No contact. What so ever. Andrew marries a women and has a heir in under two years. Taking away my memory.
"Please don't wipe my memory of Andrew"I beg and the man stares at me.
"We have to. It'll affect you"he says and I shake my head.
"No please no"I whimper and he stares at me.
"Okay lets do it"Andrew sighs standing.
"What no"I growl and glare at Andrew. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair.
"Sage I said I'd do anything to protect you. If this is the way then I don't care if you don't want to do it I'll make you"he says
"Andrew"I growl and he looks away.
"It'll be okay"he smiles gently and i shake my head.
"No i won't do it I don't want to forget you"I growl the tears slipping down my face. He caresses my cheek and leans down kissing me gently.
"You don't have a choice"he says and I start sobbing.
"I hate you"I growl at him as he sighs the paper.
"Your not even fighting it. You won't even try. You don't even care"I whisper miserably while picking up the pen.
"Don't do it"mr.night growls coming in
"Ah look who it is. Jude"the man sighs lovingly staring at mr.night with slight lust.
"Fuck you. Let my son be"mr.night growls.
"Or what? Do you really want to cause a war Jude. One that you would certainly not survive. I don't want to see such a beautiful werewolf go to waste"the man says and runs his thumb down mr.nights jaw.
"Trevor will kill you"mr.night snaps.
"Face it Jude he doesn't care about you. You should've stayed with me. Would've been better for you. Such a shame. You wasted your time on trash. You deserved way better. You still do. But Trevor won't do anything because he doesn't give a damn about you darling. You know that"the man whispers and mr.night glares at him with angry tears. The man leans down and goes to press his lips against me.nights when the door opens and he's thrown across the room.
"Don't touch my mate"Trevor growls and pulls mr.night into his chest.
"Andrew you stupid boy. Well you already signed it. Sage sign it"he sighs.
"I don't want to"I sob the tears falling.
He gives me a reassuring look and I sniffle confused. Andrew gives me the same look l. I wipe my tears and pick up the pen cautiously.
"Don't let me forget you"I whisper to Andrew and he gulps nodding. I sigh it and then everything turns black.

--------
GUYS WELL THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER.
What do you think? Surprised? Angry? Ah i don't know. I honestly like this chapter but I hate it at the same time. Anyway comment vote and keep reading. Love ya. Fan girl out.