Chapter 9:Sleeping With The Secretary

The heat has passed and everything is back to normal. Next week is the next ceremony and then the other week its the elder coming. I have seen Andrew since. But every time I do I treat him like everyone else does. Blake sits down beside cas. Cas looks at his plate food. Andrew sits down as well.

"Your highness"I whisper bowing my head.

Cas and Emma say the same thing and he smiles at them. Then stares at me. I start eating and get up.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom"I tell Emma.

She nods and I start walking towards the bathroom.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Andrew walks in and slams me against the wall.

"Its andrew for you. You fucking know that!"he snaps.

"No remember I'm just a nobody I dont matter your highness I'm nothing compare to you"I say and he slams his lips against mine.

I moan and kiss him back roughly. I slide my fingers into his hair and tug. He moans and then he grabs my ass. I jump up and He picks me up and walks into one of the stalls. He explores every spot in my mouth and then sucks on my tongue. He pulls away. He kisses down my neck and I whimper. His lips work quickly down my neck in a partner. Suck, bite, then kiss. I moan as he grinds into me. I grip his hair and he grunts.

"Fuck baby"he whispers.

"Harder'i pant wanting his whole body against mine.

He nods and starts grinding against me harder. I gasp. I slide my hand down his back and grip his shirt into a fist in my hand. I throw my head back.

"Omg fuck drew"I whimper and grip the door as I come.

He pants and kisses my lips gently.

"Go get changed"he whispers.

"What about you" ask staring at his ersction.

"Give me a few minutes"he smiles and I nod with a frown.

I fell for his stupid lips again. Just so can hurt me again with lies.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cas stares at his hands. Blake was pacing while talking through the phone. Andrew was laying on my bed waiting. I bet your all wondering what happened. Well mr.night and Trevor got into a huge argument and their car crashed.

"We can go see them"I whisper.

"You don't want to witness that"blake snorts

"Why would mr.night even want to fight with the king"was signs.

"I'm going with or without guys ....let's go" tell andrew.

He signs and stands. He needs to see his parents.

"I knew it"he whispers and grabs his keys from my desk.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I walk into the hospital room. Mr.night was feeding Trevor pudding.

"Really"Andrew growls.

"He broke his arms hun the doctor said his wolf healing is working but it needs some time"mr.night argues.

"No you fight and then when you see the other so vulnerable you start doing stuff"andrew growl.

Trevor licks his lips and stops eating the pudding. He frowns at his son.

"I asked him too what the problem son?"trevor asks.

'You being around mom makes everything worse"andrew growls

"The elders spell"mr.night says and wipes Trevor's lips gently.

I walk over and grab the little cup of pudding. I turn to andrew and hold a spoon of pudding up to him. He shakes his head with a scowl.

"Come on grumpy pants"I giggle

He sighs. He opens his mouth and I make little airplane noises as I put the spoon in his mouth.

"Now sit shut up and let them explain im sure there was a good reason"I say.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You guys fought over who was better looking"I gape.

"Well not necessarily. we did but then he yelled that he fucked my secretary on my desk and I got pissed and punched him so yes"Mr.night nods.

"Oh"I whisper and Andrew stares at the ground angrily.

"She had nice big tits"trevor grins and mr.night slams his first down on Trevor's baby makers.

Trevor grunts and buddies his face into mr.night chest as he shines in pain. I was as mr.night runs his fingers threw Trevor's hair. Shit. Mr.night still loves him. That's why Andrew hates mr.night being around him. So even after the elders spell his feelings don't go away. Nor his anger. Just the pain of rejection. But we feel everything else. How is this even gonna work for me and Andrew. I don't think I can control myself around him any longer. Trevor sighs and moves away with a pout.

"Can you guys stop......I'm mad at both of you for fucks sake and all you can do is play around as if your fighting didn't get to a whole new level"Andrew growls.

"Were fine and your mom started it"trevor snorts.

"I think its best if you leave"andrew glares.

"Excuse me"his father asks.

"I think you should leave and stop bothering me and mom. We don't need you here. We don't need you at all. Dad I've been with you for so many fucking years and now when I come with mom you want to ruin it sometimes.....you don't care about how it makes mom feel...... Youve never let me have alone time with mom because your so fucking selfish.....you ruin everything.....and sometimes I just fucking hate you"andrew growls.

Trevor eyes widen and he stares at andrew.

"Andrew"mr.night gasps.

"Get out and think about what you have just said to your father"mr.night glares.

"He deserved every word"andrew snorts and walks out.

I get up and follow. Andrew walks into the bathroom. I walk in. But suddenly he pulls me into his chest and nuzzles my neck. His shoulders shake slightly and I feel something wet on my neck. I rub his back. He's crying.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We walk back into the room and mr.night glares at andrew. Andrew sits down and places his head in his hands. Trevor was now really quiet and staring at the t.v.

"I don't think andrew put it in the best way but I think what he meant is that by the king coming he is slowly breaking the spell with the elders casted and if it breaks it can kill you mr.night so its hurting you and you guys keep on fighting and last night you almost died so be thinks its best if the king will stay away for a while"I say.

"Andrew why do you think I came"trevor asks softly.

"To hurt mom that's what you always do"andrew snorts.

"So you don't think I'm capable of coming because I missed him"trevor asks and mr.night stares at him.

"No"Andrew whispers.

"Your correct tell the doctor to give him a different room"trevor states and then go back to staring at the TV.

Andrew gets up and walks out. I stare at Trevor wide eyes.

"Tre----"trevor cuts mr.night off.

"Shut the fuck up I'll be leaving once I can actually move again ......I don't wanna see you again I came for my son and look what that got me"trevor glares at mr.night.

"And your blaming me"me.night akss.

"Yes........i hate you and you ruined my fucking life"trevor tells mr.night staring directly into his eyes.

Will that be me and Andrew?