Chapter 19: X Is Back

I walk into Connor's bedroom and I smirk at the sight. Connor pulls away quickly and awkwardly stares at the ground. Blu sighs from where he's seated. He stands and gives me a glare.

"Connor you know I don't mind this but i don't think it's a good idea"I say and Connor rubs his collarbone sighing.

"Were not gonna date. We already established we're just gonna 'comfort' each other when we need to"blu states.

"What did you need"Connor asks me softly.

"I just wanted to come talk to you"I say walking over.

He wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on the top of my head.

"I'm fine"he tells me.

"If you say so"I whisper and kiss his cheek.

He smiles and glances at blu.

"You Kinda interrupted so can you go no offense"he whispers into my ear and I pout but nod.

He pulls away and I slowly walk out. When I glance behind me connors already over my brother. I sigh and walk out. I miss Xander. As much as I love Connor I don't think it's good for them to do this. I walk into my bedroom and I dial a number.

"Hello"Xander answer groggily.

"Xander hey. I need a favor"I say.
-

Mr. Night nods at my idea. He writes the letter in cursive and I gape at how neat he was being.

"So I say I need them here so they can teach some of the alphas how to control themselves and also that we have some rejected mates that need their helping coping through the pain"he whispers and continues writing.

"Thanks"I say.

"I'll do anything for mates my darling. It's no problem. So I know you and Andrew are close. Blake won't tell me. But I know Andrew is having a fling. Maybe you can tell me"he asks softly.

"I'm sorry. I don't know"I lie easily and he sighs.

"I wish he could trust me more. I bet if it was his father they'd have a long talk about it"he whispers.

"It's not like that mom"i jump at Andrews voice.

Mr.night nods silently and Andrew walks over sitting. Andrew reaches over and grabs his hand.

"I promise if I could I would tell you"Andrew tells him and mr.night nods with a small forced smile.

"I'll send this and then Xander and jay will be able to come"Mr.night smiles at me and I squeal.

"Thank you so much"I sigh and kiss his cheek.

-

Next Day

I wake up to someone seated on my desk chair. I scream and he chuckles.

"It's me"Xander smiles and stands.

I sigh in relief and he walks over. He kisses my cheek.

"How are you"he asks.

"Good and you"I ask worried.

"I've been better"he smiles weakly the bags under his eyes fairly noticeable.

"Have you gone to see blu"I ask.

"Nope but I came upon something weird"he chuckles and his eyes land on my open computer and I blush when I see blu sleeping on his bed with Connor beside him.

"I know it's weird but I just want to protect my brother"I say.

"I'm assuming from me"he asks.

"At first yeah but then I realized you weren't a threat"I say and he nods.

"So he's been with Connor"he asks pain in his voice.

"They just kiss but i don't like it. I think it's just making things worse"I say blus eyes suddenly fly open.

He shoots up and Xander stares at the screen. He gets up and goes out.

"Wha---"the door opens and blu runs in jumping on Xander.

"Hey baby"Xander whispers holding him up.

"I've missed you so much. You smell so good. Why are you back? You asshole you left"blu growls at him and Xander gives him a small sad smile.

"Your brother called me back. He was worried about you. I'm sorry I left darling but I had to"Xander says and blu glances at me.

Xander stands up carrying blu.

"You have another man in your bed"Xander says pain laced in his voice.

"I'm sorry"blu whispers and Xander shakes his head.

"You told me you weren't gonna wait blu it's fine. I'll see you later yeah. I need to go to my room"Xander says.

"Your staying"blu asks wide eyed.

"Yeah. Go"Xander says and blu shakes his head.

"Blu you have another man scent on you I'm trying not to kill him so please get off so I won't"Xander says his eyes turning dark.

Blu quickly gets down. He kisses Xander's cheek and runs out. Xander glances at me and gives me a small smile and a nod then walks out.

-

I scratch down his back. He gasps in pleasure and I whimper pulling him closer. Then I feel a slight pain on my chest.

"Andrew. Wait get off"I say and he stops getting off.

He stares at me confused and I sigh. I close my eyes and he rubs his hand up and down my chest soothingly.

"We don't have to continue"he whispers.

"No I want to just give me a few seconds. I'm not feeling well"I say and he nods.

He lays back and runs his fingers gently through my hair. After a while I lean over.

"Okay come on suck me off"I say and nibble on his ear lobe.

He grins and nods.

"Your wish is my command my queen"he whispers.