Chapter16: The Fights

Blu stares at me as I eat during lunch. I give him a questioning look and he just glares at me.

"Who been in your bed"he snaps and reaches over pushing down the collar of my shirt. I squeal and cover it quickly with a blush.

"Dam you have more than me"Cas says and Blake smirks nuzzling his neck.

Emma blushes and ash kisses her forehead. Emma kisses him gently and then that turns into a make out session quickly.

"So who"blu asks crossing his arms.

"I think that's personal"Xander says from beside him.

"Do you know"Cas asks Blake and Blake glances at me. He stays quiet and sighs.

"Can we please not talk about my sex life while im eating"I snap and cas glares along with Blake.

"Did you break our promise"Cas asks.

"No cas I haven't its just a few hickeys"I sigh and he scowls.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You have to put it in places no one will see"blake snaps as he lays on my bed.

Andrew smirks and feeds me a grape. I wrap my arms around his waist. He stares down at me.

"I like people seeing it"he shrugs with a satisfied smile.

He caresses my cheek. He leans down and kisses me. I open my mouth and he pushes a grape into my mouth with his tounge. I moan and pull away. I chew on the grape and blake stares at us.

"That is extremely hot I need to try that with cas"he says and I giggle.

I pull andrew down again. Our lips connect. He pushes me up against the wall.

"I'm gonna go and fuck Casper bye"blake says and runs out.

"Wait?! Fuck!?"i ask but he was already out the door.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I pull my laptop over. I was seated on andrew lap. He was resting against the head board watching me. I turn on the cameras. Blu was watching Xander as he played on the bed.

"Come stop worrying"Xander whispers and blu gets up.

He climbs onto the bed straddling Xander. Xander sits up and I notice he's only in his boxers. Blu rest his forehead against xanders.

"No don't cry"xander groans and pulls blu closer.

Blu sobs into xanders chest. Xander holds him close and sighs kissing his cheek gently..

"Sweetheart I don't like seeing you like this"he whispers.

"I don't want you to leave"blu says.

"I have to I can't stay here blu this is why I didn't want to get too attached"Xander groans setting him aside.

"I'm not gonna wait for you"blu says and Xander stands up with an eye roll.

"I expected that much blu"xander snorts pulling on his pants.

"For Pete sake xander don't you care"blue growls.

"Of course i fucking care blu don't you think I wanna be with you but there are things that you don't understand and thing your better off not knowing I want to be with you I just can't"xander yells and I was surprised.

I jump at the sudden change. He never curses or let's the anger get the best of him.

"Then leave"blu glares.

"Grab all your shit and get the fuck out of my life"he growls and grabs all off xander clothes and shoves it into his arms and then pushes xander out the door.

He slams the door. Then he slides down and starts crying into his knees. I wanted to run over and hold my brother. Tell him everything was gonna be okay. But I couldn't. I can only help him if he trust me enough to tell me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey xander why were you half naked walking around"Blake asks him as we were eating breakfast.

Xander shakes his head and states at the table.

"Me and jay will be leaving tomorrow"he says and jay nods.

"Awww I'm gonna miss you guys"cas whispers with a frown glancing at blu who was silent the whole time.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I continue writing notes. The door opens. Jay and xander walk in.

"Blu"xander calls.

"What"blu glares looking up.

"We need you in the office hun"mr.knight says and blu stands up.

He walks past xander and walks out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What happened"I ask blu as he walks back in. He stares at me and then he sits down.

"They put the mate spell on me"he rolls his eyes.

"Oh"I whisper and hug him.

"Why does it still hurt"he whimpers and mr.night stares with pain in his eyes.

"Well be going now"xander says and Xander stares into blu's eyes for a second but then he turns around.

Then he walks towards Andrew.

"I will keep your secret even if it means dying"xander whispers  and then they walk out the door.

Is it really that bad if the council found out me and andrew were mates. Is that the reason andrew rejected me as well.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Andrew plays with my hair.

"Why did you reject me"I ask softly and I glare at him.

"Baby please dont"he sighs and gets up. He grabs his sweatpants and pulls them on.

"I wanna know drew"I whisper getting up and placing my hands on his chest

"Its complicated"he sighs.

"That's not a good enough answer"I growl and walk towards him shoving him. He glares at me.

"Drop It sage"he snaps.

"Leave"I snap and sit down. He stares at me hurt.

"I don't want to see you nor talk to you so please just leave"I sigh and lay down.

"Baby I'm not telling you to protect you"he snaps and walks over sitting down on the bed. I turn around and stare into his eyes.

"Leave drew"I whisper and he sighs getting up. He walks towards the door and the tear slips.

"I'm sorry baby but I just can't"he mumbles and then walks out closing the door. I close my eyes hoping the ache in my chest will go away. But it doesn't. Not even a bit. Who knew having a mate would be so complicated?