Chapter 20

During class the door opens. Xander pops his head in and I hear blu take a deep breath in. Xander smiles and walks in. The girls giggle.

"Hey guys. I'm the elder Xander. I don't know if you guys know that. But I'm here to help"he tells them and they all listen closely.

"So raise your hand if your having trouble with being rejected"Xander asks and two girls raise their hand.

Blu raises his hand staring directly into Xander's eyes. Xander blinks and then turns away from him.

"Okay I see. Okay how many of you have alphas that have already lost control once and you don't know what to do?"he asks and leans against the wall.

Most of the girls and guys raise their hands. He nods and bites his lip. The teacher was just on her phone not giving three fucks.

"Okay so the ones that are having trouble with being rejected well work today a little on that and then your teacher will teach you guys how to control your alpha in those type of situations"Xander says and blu blushes glancing at me.

-

I watch as Xander speaks with the two girls and blu. Blu was just fiddling with his fingers nervously. The girls get up after a while and walk out of the classroom. They start talking and I walk over and sit.

"I'm having trouble"I say and Xander chuckles

Since I was now in a way where I was covering them. Blu reaches over and starts playing with Xander's fingers.

"You smell so fucking good"blu whines and Xander glares at him.

"What did I tell you about cursing"he asks annoyed.

"That you'd spank me if I cursed"Blu smirks and Xander snorts shaking his head mumbling "of course you'd say that".

"How are you and Connor"Xander asks and Blu tenses staring at Xander.

"It's nothing Xander we just understand each other it's all and we kissed the first time and it just made me forget and I liked that so every time I know im about to reach my breaking point I call him or he calls me when he needs me. That's all"Blu states.

"You showered his scent is off you"Xander stares.

"Yea I also washed my sheets"Blu nods and Xander stands pulling his hand out of blu grip.

"I'll talk to you later"he says and Blu frowns.

"Will you ever forgive me"Blu asks.

"I'm not mad Blu. There's no reason for me to forgive you because you didn't do anything. I just....it hurts okay. You may have that spell but I don't. So I feel more than you it just hurts okay"he sighs softly so no one will hear.

-

I was walking down the hall and decide to visit Connor. I walk into Connors room and I gape at the sight. Connor is straddling jay who's reading a book quietly. Jay looks up and then goes back to reading.

"Ummm Connor"I question.

"Yea"he asks softly.

"Since when are you and jay a thing"I ask.

"Were not he found me crying so he hug me and then now I'm taking advantage of him. I won't let him leave. If he does I'll scream bloody murder around the whole school"Connor says and jay rolls his eyes and flips the page of the book.

"Why are you holding an elder captive"I snort.

"Cause he's my mate and he doesn't love me and I want at least one day in his arms"Connor says and jay looks blankly at him.

"Wait does he talk to you"I ask and Connor shakes his head.

"As I said before he doesn't like me"Connor says with a sad smile and snuggles into jays chest.

Jay places an arm over connors back while holding the book.

"Does your brother know that your mates"I ask.

Jay shakes his head and sets the book down. He reaches over and grabs a piece of paper. He writes something and I stare down at the words.

Don't tell anyone. Not even your mate.

"Yeah I won't. How come you can't talk to other and only Xander"I ask and he starts writing.

I can but I choose not to. Speaking to other CAN inflict serious pain. So I never risk it.

"But since I'm your mate shouldn't I be able to hear your voice"Connor asks and jay frowns and writes something.

We can try if you want. But if you get hurt I won't be able to heal you since I inflicted it.

"Okay come on tell me something"Connor nods.

Jay sits up and Connor grins as jay raises his hand to Connor cheek. He stares into Connor eyes and I watch silently. Connors eyes flutter shut and then he smiles.

"Your voice is hot"Connor says and jay stares at him blankly.

"Why can't you talk though? Were you born like this"I ask and he shakes his head.

"He says he knows English and he stopped speaking when he turned 10 and his elder powers kicked in"Connor explains and snuggles into him.

Then he growls angrily.

"If you leave I'll scream bloody birder down the hall jay"Connor snaps and jay glares at him.

He pushes Connor off and jay stands up. He starts walking towards the door and when jay opens the door. Connor screams out loudly. Jay turns around quickly and closes the door.

"He's telling me to ask you to please leave"Connor whispers.

I nod and I walk out. But I kiss both their cheeks first. The door closes and I smile. So everything's going great. I actually think it's all gonna work out. Who knew I'd be so wrong?

-
Hey guys. Were you shocked? Probably not. So this chapter wasn't that good not really one of my favorites but I hope you enjoy none the less. 15 votes for the next chapter. Please comment cause I love it when you guys comment. What do you think will happen to Sage?
- fan girl out