Chapter 18: Just Need You

I walk into andrews room. My eyes land on a girl in her bra and panties. She stares at me wide eyed.

"Hey a..."Andrew pales when he spots me.

I sit down and stare at both of them. I ignore the girl. I had an ache in my chest but I trusted Andrew. I think....

"Shes just changing i swear"andrew states.

"I dont care"i lie and the girl grabs her jeans.

"Im a lesbian okay my girlfriend was with us last night i came here cause we got into a fight and stayed over and Andrew lent me some clothes so i wouldn't sleep in jeans and im just changing while he showered"she says and i sigh in relief.

"Thank god"i whisper and andrew walks over.

He leans down and pecks my lips. He walks into his closet and the girls pulls on her shirt.

"Im gonna go it was nice meeting you whoever you are"she giggles and walks out.

I get up and lock the door. I walk towards Andrew. I pull off the towel and push him against the wall. He raises a brow at me.

"Fuck baby i feel you"he whispers wrapping his arms around me.

"Then don't be greedy and help me"i ask and he picks me up with a smirk.

I kiss down his neck eagerly and he sets me on the bed. He pulls off my shorts with my boxers and gets onto me. He presses himself against me and starts grinding into me. I throw my head back. Fuck.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Andrew open this door"i hear mr.night growl bangin on the door.

Andrew and i were asleep and I woke up to loud banging. He groans and i pale. I shake andrew and he whines.

"Im going ma"he sighs standing.

I pull the covers up to my nose and he turns off the light for my side of the room. He opens the door.

"Tell the whore to leave"mr.night glares and sets some bags down.

"Whst is that"andrew asks scratching at his chest and staring at his dad.

"Some clothes, some other things. I was bored and went shopping and got a bunch of shit"mr.night shrugs and i sit up. I reach for my shirt and pull it on. Thank god the lights were off.

"Nice of you to join us. Now get out"mr.night snaps.

"Hes staying"andrew snaps.

"Andrew your suppose to be looking for your mate"mr.night sighs annoyed.

Andrew shrugs and walks back over. He pecks my lips and pushes me down on the bed. I squeak as he pulls the covers up.

"Who is it anyway?"mr.night asks.

"No one"andrew shakes his hesd.

"I think i should know who your fucking Andrew I am your mother"Mr.night glares.

"Parents dont ask that mom and were not fucking"andrew snorts and mr.night goes to turn on the light but andrew grabs him and sets him aside.

"Fine"mr.night scoffs and walks out.

He pops his head back in second later and nods. Andrew locks the door once he goes out completely and he climbs onto the bed. He connects our lips and i giggle.

"He was close"i whisper nervously.

"Yea he was"he nods.

"Were getting careless"i say and he shrugs.