8: the day of the heat

I hear yelling and crashing and everyone stay quiet. I can see the pain in andrew face from them fighting.

"Can I use the bathroom"I ask.

"Yes andrew take him so he won't get caught in that"blake mumbles and andrew nods.

We walk out and I kick him in the balls so he won't chase me. He falls clutching his precious baby makers as I run to the office. I walk in and I see mr.night with black eyes. Then a man with blood running down the side of his head and panting.

"Stop your hurting andrew this isn't good for neither of you as well .....solve this as adults and mr.night what example are you setting for us by using violence"I ask softly.

Andrew walks in and slams me against the wall.

"That hurt"he growls is eyes shining black.

I whimper and bare my neck in submission. He gets yanked off. The man holds his back.

"You okay hun"mr.night asks me.

"Yes I'm fine"I nod.

"Dad you okay"andrew asks.

"Yes Jude would hurt me that bad he loves me"he smirks.

"Bite me Travis"mr.night growls.

"My pleasure baby"he chuckles and mr.Night crosses his arm.

"And andrew what the fuck were you doing hurting sage like that huh"mr.night asks.

"Mom he kicked me in the balls"he pouts.

"Because you would catch me if I ran "I whisper and he sighs.

"Let's go I'm taking you back"he growls and glances at his parents.

Pain fills his eyes again.

"So your gonna talk it out"I ask softly.

"Yes thanks sweetheart"Travis smiles and I blush walking out.

"Wait really your not gonna fight"andrew asks.

"Nope"me.night says and then Andrew walks out with a small smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Im sorry......and my parents like you"he whispers and I nod.

"Its okay"I whisper and he caresses my cheek.

"It isn't my baby maker hurts"he whispers.

"Maybe I can kiss it better"I smirk leaning up while playing with his dress pants.

He groans and leans down our lips brushing. Just as their going to connect he passes me and walks into the room. I scowl.

"I hear no yelling nor fighting"blake states.

"Their talking"Andrew mumbles and glances at me.

"What happened"cas asks.

"Nothing"I smile and he rest his head on my shoulder.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I bite into a strawberry as cas asks me what underwear he should wear for next months ceremony. My door opens and blake smiles at me.

"How bout this t..."cas shuts up and I glance down at the yellow lace panties.

"Hmm....no"I shake my head.

Blake and cas stares at each other. Then a devious smiles gets placed on Blake's lips. Blake walks over and shoves cas into the bathroom. He door closes and then I hear the door lock.